[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Looks cool :) I'll add it to the video section :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
What is everyone's dps?
Well Flicker Strike no longer displays DPS, it displays Damage per use now.
My Damage per use is 4926
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Mine's at
1675 with 3.91 base aps(without frenzy) (this is with level 8 hatred) I only took 1 node for axe so far and I'm level 62.

how can I improve :(?
Here's my gear :o
Spoiler

build:
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwFLRLhFE0a2xv6I_Yl3yftKaUxnjWSOuE8LUd-Sn1KyEz_TeNOKlb6WfNZ_loaWkhbr2BLYSFlTWegapNuaW6qcql07XgNeu982Xz1hNmE74d2iPGKIpkrogCkGaZXqWipbqvFrFmsqq9stfK2Qbc-vYG95r6KvqfAD8CmwPPE9sWKxq7STdXt3Q3i6udj7g7v8PAf8kX5Y_zF_gr-jw==
Last edited by Llght on Jan 2, 2014, 1:11:30 PM
Well you have huge room for improvements ... physical damage on you rings/amulet; better axe; 6L chest; 20/20 gems; higher character level so you'll be able to take alot more damage related nodes.
Well after ripping to a Nemesis mod (Nullify removes all charges) I rip'd. Rather annoyed that I lost my 6l Kaoms Primacy but no worries! I'm back to 61 with a 5l kaoms and it's super fun.

I am in a very fortunate position where I can acquire a 6l Kongor's Undying Rage mace, I would link but I have no idea how to. Would you recommend it for this build and if so, what nodes should I change around. I haven't allocated any of the axe specific nodes yet.
Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades.
Raven! Raven with me!
Well i'd suggest something like this

It's for abit high but reachable level
Pretty much you'll need to lose the RT and probably take the Pure Brutality circle for a total of 140% crit chance to boost the crit -> Onslaught chance. I'm not really sure if it's worth the extra 3 passive points but you can try, see and decide for yourself.
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Well i'd suggest something like this

It's for abit high but reachable level
Pretty much you'll need to lose the RT and probably take the Pure Brutality circle for a total of 140% crit chance to boost the crit -> Onslaught chance. I'm not really sure if it's worth the extra 3 passive points but you can try, see and decide for yourself.

Was this directed at me? So lose the resolute technique :o
Is mace better then?

Also, how do I tackle single dps for bosses?
Last edited by Llght on Jan 2, 2014, 3:10:48 PM
No Llght, it was directed at Pocket_Fluff and his Kongor's Undying Rage.

This was for you:
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Well you have huge room for improvements ... physical damage on you rings/amulet; better axe; 6L chest; 20/20 gems; higher character level so you'll be able to take alot more damage related nodes.
"
KorgothBG wrote:
No Llght, it was directed at Pocket_Fluff and his Kongor's Undying Rage.

This was for you:
"
KorgothBG wrote:

Alright, thanks :D

It's so hard to find good rings/amulets T_T

edit:
What do you guys think about Frenzy + Multistrike + melee physical for single dps?

edit:
I just got some new stuff :D and I'm going at 16k dps with all frenzy charges and buffs.
I'm now level 70 and clearing 66 maps and piety with ease to level up :)
Last edited by Llght on Jan 3, 2014, 8:56:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info