[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

I'm on your guidance to lvl up my flicker now and so far I love it, but not so high impression as witch CIFB build. Just try it for fun.

Thank you.
yeah. thanks for answering well i have no luck with my 6link as in retarded chromatic chance. need 3 red 1 green. for melee splash flicker +dmg . so im waering my 4 slot untill i get lucky on that darn thing.. it has int. sadly so should be hard to do but its an armor-evasion armor ...
i had it to 3 red .. 3 blue..... 1 green so hard to ask :P

65 today.

and hindsight. yeah my resists are capped now aswell. but if i can swap 90 life on a ring and still cap if i take 1 passive pt . i would do it if the rings other stats are nice. chaos rings or something
"
MrEsca wrote:
and hindsight. yeah my resists are capped now aswell. but if i can swap 90 life on a ring and still cap if i take 1 passive pt . i would do it if the rings other stats are nice. chaos rings or something

Well in the end it's all about what gear you have at your disposal
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
what are your toughts on using a carcas jack then? area damage + all res +hp + area range and mine has 1k evasion 300 spellshield.. not using es that much but hey 300 extra dmg i can haz :P
Well Carcass jack is ok .. the problem is that you need to get the links on your weapon if you use it .. because you can't get the needed colors on an ES/EV chest
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
carcas jack just got 3 red 2 green ;) i can use it .
Oh well RRRGG is ... ok :)
yeah super happy about it hehe. 4r 1 green would be best i suppose but w/e used 100 chromatics for it ;P i was eacger to try and the range buff is amazing deffo taking those increased ranged pts like u did

Edit. ok i had another jack on my scion. wich was red red red green blue. i tried it with increased area of effect... the whole map just dies now making vid right now ill show u its insane

wondering if conc effect would increase the dmg done by 50% tho... you know anything about melee splash and that? i tried googling it but all i got was some half baked answers

i have 1 complaint about this build.. it takes me longer to clean the map of items then it clears the map of mobs! #nerdrage!
Last edited by MrEsca on Dec 15, 2013, 11:30:17 AM
Actulay i do know about it :)
Melee splash makes any single target skill AoE so any AoE effect affects that skill.

I'll give you some examples:
The classic case sngle target attack + splash + AoE related support

Dual Strike + Melee Splash + Concentrated effect - the conc. effect will increase the splash damage and the damage on the single target aswell!

Interesting example is this:
Quality Infernal Blow + Melee Splash
The quality of the infernal blow increases the AoE of the explosions BUT when you link it to the Melee Splash the single target hit becomes AoE so the quality of Infernal blow increases the AoE of the attacks ( and not just of the Explosions )

People usualy don't know if AoE effects work with skills linked to Melee Splash because the DPS tooltip can't .. "recognize" them, but i can asure you that they work!
Last edited by KorgothBG on Dec 15, 2013, 10:17:19 AM
Is it Possible For you to Make a Dual Wield Flicker Strike Build? I dont want a full build i just want to know like the tree and main items to get. Im going to start your 2h flicker build soon and if you decide to make a dual wield version i will respec into it :D

Tyvm if you decide to make it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info