° Jazzo's Fan Sculpts °

omg u always make amazing shit O_O seriously
My Kiwi's name is Fluffy.
It eats souls and small children.
Don't fuck with Fluffy.
"
With that level of craftsmanship and infamous artworks by one individual we do need a fanart subforum.

That would be cool
Once again, very nice work Jazzo!
"A tool knows exactly how it is meant to be handled, while the user of the tool can only have an approximate idea." -Milan Kundera
Someone 'commissioned' me to make the golden kiwi for them, this is the progress so far!

I'm going to cast resin replicas eventually, PM me if you want one, and we can talk price :)

Spoiler

the thread is quite un-bumped, so this will be a little secret sneak peek...

as always my deviant art is here, updates are posted there first, and more often
Damn. I really want to be able to make those things....
Loving the necromancer, Merveil looks a lot like She Hulk though, coulda been more slender.
Omfg its awesome
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
"
Crossflip wrote:
Damn. I really want to be able to make those things....
Loving the necromancer, Merveil looks a lot like She Hulk though, coulda been more slender.

yea, that was my first time making a human body and face, I know what I did wrong now, I'll make a better one eventually.
Man, Make a partnership with GGG and start selling these here.

Create a list of models, and with accurate GGG help on details you can produce with even more quality and I bet a lot of people would buy.

.:It's never too late to become what you might have been:.
I will purchase one of the kiwis. Let me know the cost, and postage to New Zealand.
RIP Bolto
"
Jazzo wrote:
"
With that level of craftsmanship and infamous artworks by one individual we do need a fanart subforum.

That would be cool

There already is such a creature......of sorts.
http://www.pathofexile.com/gallery/view/5
Bring me my bow of burning gold
Bring me my arrows of desire.....

If i am a troll who is no troll who then is the troll? http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/53626 }:)

'I rise from the ashes of my own defeat, only to be smitten down again...'
- Some poor soul.
Last edited by Nemesis5858 on Oct 28, 2012, 11:57:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info