0.9.12o Patch Notes

"
Dashtun wrote:
i have a strong feeling this is my last day of playing poe,but before i call BS on map drop rate raise (which i have no doubt is marginal) ill give it a few hours

back to vaal pyramid because i run out of maps again,even the rare 50+ and couple of 70 didnt drop a map

Plenty of us like this game well enough. Stop trying to hold the game's designers at ransom.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
"
anubite wrote:
"
Dashtun wrote:
i have a strong feeling this is my last day of playing poe,but before i call BS on map drop rate raise (which i have no doubt is marginal) ill give it a few hours

back to vaal pyramid because i run out of maps again,even the rare 50+ and couple of 70 didnt drop a map

Plenty of us like this game well enough. Stop trying to hold the game's designers at ransom.

since you have trouble reading,i will type slowly

its beta and my feedback regarding map drop rate is that i have troubles dropping even lvl 60 ones,i have just done 8 vaal pyramid maps with my lvl 74 mara with no map drops

i have different experience and opinion than you,learn to respect it

and stop being rediculous,how could i hold designers at ranson,i believe i have the right to share my experience with the gameplay whatever they are
some of my IGNs:

EKDDtemplar/DualTotemSparkfotm/jesusbestjewever/EverhardDick/SilSol/SilSol_eight/SilSol_seven/
SilSol_ten/FiretemplarwithAA/JesusFacebreaker/SilSol_three/SilSol_two/grumpycatbestgodever
River Crossings waypoint spawning twice??? XXDD lol wtf.
Increased drop rate of maps?! YES! I am liking the sound of this! :D
"
zriL wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

50% of players get more than average. I just feel bad for the 50% that get less than average :(

Call me picky but this isn't necessarily true. Average value and median value are often different :p
Your point is still valid though ;)

Well if we're going to be picky, average in statistical terms just means any measure of central tendency. While it is commonly used to be the mean, it can certainly be used to mean the median as well. So if by average (a vague term), Christ meant median, then what he said is always true.

/nitpick
DAMN I just found
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
in a single instance!! (tunnel) It's two times more 65's than I have found so far! I like this patch VERY much or I am extremely lucky today.
Edit: First strand (q:~+60%)
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

:)
ign: Ron
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
[
Last edited by Exmorda on Oct 14, 2012, 12:34:34 AM
"
Alegor wrote:
DAMN I just found
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
in a single instance!! (tunnel) It's two times more 65's than I have found so far! I like this patch VERY much or I am extremely lucky today.
Edit: First strand (q:~+60%)
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

:)

I'm definitly noticing an increase as well.

Although my sample size (3 maps) isn't very high, I THINK its the patch increase because I rarely had such continuous luck on back-to-back-maps.

Off of a 62 I got 3 63 maps

I did a 63 and got 2 62s

Did a 3rd 63 and got a 63 and a 64.

Yaaay map progression!

Unavailable
Unavailable

Unavailable

I'll be doing that 64 later today when I get back from class.

I'm keeping tally of the # of maps that drop off my maps to eventually give a more proper feedback to GGG once my sample size is a bit bigger than just 3 maps done.

Last edited by Waves_blade on Oct 1, 2012, 4:41:05 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Nerf incoming :p
Just kidding, it's nice to see higher level maps.
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
I have also found way more maps. 6 In two maps and one was a miss. Definitely a progression and much more fun than running out of maps all the time!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info