[2.0] Rathik's Power leveling guide for ALL class and builds. Added [2.0] videos. HC compatible.

I just got the blood magic gem quest reward so I can try that if I can find a 4 link item to put it in.
Has anyone tried that as a witch over level 45 ? i am getting nuked in A3 cruel ... simply missing the insane strength that a marauder has at that level.

Any hints ?

Using wurm's, lioeneye's, goldrim, foxshade, perandus, heup of all and a random ring and ammy with +phys.

Thx & cheers

Sweet
"
Sweetpoison wrote:
Has anyone tried that as a witch over level 45 ? i am getting nuked in A3 cruel ... simply missing the insane strength that a marauder has at that level.

Any hints ?

Using wurm's, lioeneye's, goldrim, foxshade, perandus, heup of all and a random ring and ammy with +phys.

Thx & cheers

Sweet

I done it with a witch up to level 69, used a BOR though from lvl 67-69 but only because i wanted to exp farm lunaris 2-3 because is faster than docks.

The only character i havent used this setup is a shadow.

And since shadow has Mind drinker very close to it you can simply go IB + multistrike + melee splash + life leech/physical dmg and he ll still be fine.

If you need help post your items, links, current skills and planned end skills.

I cant help anyone with out that information.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
I have a problem. With this setup, at level 48 I have 1460.1 dps. Is it too low for my level (taking into account that I'm a witch).

Spoiler

Thank you.
"
I have a problem. With this setup, at level 48 I have 1460.1 dps. Is it too low for my level (taking into account that I'm a witch).

Spoiler

Thank you.

Post your skill tree and your end game build, why do people need to be told again and again to do that?

I will assume you are using mind drinker so the following information is based that you do.

First, dont be cheap.
4L your boots and add melee physical gem.
4L your gloves and add haste + purity.
Spend few chaos and buy better rings/amulet. Look for flat physical damage, life and res.

Again, link your skill tree.

IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
Sweetpoison wrote:

Any hints ?

Thx & cheers

Sweet

I done it with a witch up to level 69, used a BOR though from lvl 67-69 but only because i wanted to exp farm lunaris 2-3 because is faster than docks.

And since shadow has Mind drinker very close to it you can simply go IB + multistrike + melee splash + life leech/physical dmg and he ll still be fine.

Endgame target build is your MF summoner build. Skilltree atm looks like:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAP0HYwj0EVAR2xSwFm8XUBzcJDwnqSj6MYg4GzowO-FGcUlRTC1VxlcrWm1r220Zc1N5A30Yfll_xoIej0aRz5MnlSCio6cIp1y0DLiTu9a8n8BUwfPPZdDQ1Bnjn-QR6-7sig==

gear and gem setup:

Spoiler

Sorted i think.

a) Meginords makes a huge difference
b) Mind Drinker is manadatory for a witch

Thx,

Sweet

Last edited by Sweetpoison on Oct 10, 2013, 6:58:00 AM
"
Sweetpoison wrote:
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
Sweetpoison wrote:

Any hints ?

Thx & cheers

Sweet

Endgame target build is your MF summoner build. Skilltree atm looks like:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAP0HYwj0EVAR2xSwFm8XUBzcJDwnqSj6MYg4GzowO-FGcUlRTC1VxlcrWm1r220Zc1N5A30Yfll_xoIej0aRz5MnlSCio6cIp1y0DLiTu9a8n8BUwfPPZdDQ1Bnjn-QR6-7sig==

gear and gem setup:

Spoiler

Sorted i think.

Thx,

Sweet

This is what you should be getting with 70 skill points, it depends how far you want to level with facebreaker of course. You can skip some 6% life nodes to save some re specs if you don't need more life. You might need to get a 30 DEX node also depending on your jewelery.

To revert to the end build you will need 30 refunds, 18 free + 12 regrets. As I said, you can skip some 6% life nodes to save few regrets.

You pretty much messed it up, you went from the top to get hex master but you also went from the middle. Its either one way or the other. Middle way is kinda better because you have access to a 30 INT node (6% ES 15 mana).
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Oct 10, 2013, 8:53:46 AM
"
Sweetpoison wrote:

Sorted i think.

Thx,

Sweet

I think running ib on blood magic is better than mind drinker because otherwise you won't be able to run more than 2 auras without running out of mana. I have proven this in a post on a previous page.

Without bm i had to wait until lvl 53+ until my reduced mana gem had gained enough levels to let me attack without running out of mana.

Also remember that as a witch the resolute technique skill is too far away so you may want to get some accuracy from the accuracy gem or 100+ accuracy bonuses on rings/amulet.

I'm currently at 82% chance to hit. Need to use the accuracy gem when it falls below 80% i think. Or until misses become noticable.

"
Sweetpoison wrote:

Any hints ?

Thx & cheers

Sweet

I am witch. currently lvl 59 and using this guide. I didn't have much problems in cruel. Only in docks with those fire breathing dogs. Other than that it was smooth sailing.

why are u using wurm's belt? you should be using meginord.

my strategy with this build usually goes like this:

pop a granite flask and a resistance flask. jump into a horde of monsters and blow them up before they get a chance to react.
Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 10, 2013, 11:09:07 AM
1700 DPS on my 46 Witch at A2 Cruel atm. Is it possible for me to kill Vaal myself? I have like 48 armor T^T with 1700 Life.

Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBBAcHYwj0DkgRUBGWFm8ZhRo4GmwfAiQ8JKonqSlPLKctHzGINsU26TrYO-FJO0lRTLNN2E99VcZXK1nzWitabV3yZp5nvW0ZcFJwfXDVcn55A3_GgFaMdo5kj0aQVZuhnaOdrqKjo_KnCKdcp4Splbb6u9bAGsBRwfPPZdDQ2CTjauOE5CLmgew47m_w2fem_Ks=

Equips

Last edited by Pantyknight on Oct 11, 2013, 4:10:45 PM
"
Pantyknight wrote:
1700 DPS on my 46 Witch at A2 Cruel atm. Is it possible for me to kill Vaal myself? I have like 48 armor T^T with 1700 Life.

Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBBAcHYwj0DkgRUBGWFm8ZhRo4GmwfAiQ8JKonqSlPLKctHzGINsU26TrYO-FJO0lRTLNN2E99VcZXK1nzWitabV3yZp5nvW0ZcFJwfXDVcn55A3_GgFaMdo5kj0aQVZuhnaOdrqKjo_KnCKdcp4Splbb6u9bAGsBRwfPPZdDQ2CTjauOE5CLmgew47m_w2fem_Ks=

Equips

I did, multiple times.
IGN Riokar | My guides

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info