[2.0] Rathik's Power leveling guide for ALL class and builds. Added [2.0] videos. HC compatible.

"
Moggimus wrote:
What do you do regarding auras with this levelling guide now? Will it still work with only 1 aura?

Yea, just use 1-2 auras. Build still viable.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
I honestly don't understand how new players manage to get into this game. I read for a long time info here and there aswell as this guide and still I have no idea what I'm reading about. I feel like im missing something crucial on where u find items/skills...
"
MuFeR wrote:
I honestly don't understand how new players manage to get into this game. I read for a long time info here and there aswell as this guide and still I have no idea what I'm reading about. I feel like im missing something crucial on where u find items/skills...

You dont farm items.

You farm orbs of alterations by selling magic and rare items to vendors.

8 alterations = 1 fusing from vendors.

You trade fusings for the items you need.

Use http://poe.xyz.is/ to find the items that you need.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Is this viable in Nemesis? Given that the Facebreaker's will be lower %?
"
Boomer2080 wrote:
Is this viable in Nemesis? Given that the Facebreaker's will be lower %?

The damage of the gear setup was way over the top for the character level.
Depending on your facebreaker % unarmed stats and rings/amulet, you might two shot instead of one shot the entire room.

You might have to take a bit more health and resistance nodes on nemesis.
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Oct 29, 2013, 5:38:00 PM
Hello guys, I am a beta player and I was hacked some time during this year. I got back to playing now on Domination league and I hope to get things going again. Anyone would be so kind to donate me any of the required items? At the moment I am a level 4 Templar.

I dont really get this. Should i be using bows everytime im leveling new character?
"
Dööski wrote:
I dont really get this. Should i be using bows everytime im leveling new character?

At early levels you can use pretty much anything.
The unique bows are very strong at early levels and it speeds up your leveling.
IGN Riokar | My guides
Would you recomend Tabula Rasa for this guide? if so how long could i use it? and which gems would you recommend?
"
niemand12 wrote:
Would you recomend Tabula Rasa for this guide? if so how long could i use it? and which gems would you recommend?

Yeap, it will work.

Depending on the gear you have of course:

IB + melee physical + melee splash + multistrike + added fire damage + faster attacks/mana leech/blood magic

I don't got a 6 link to test added fire damage vs faster attacks so you will have to test that on your own.
IGN Riokar | My guides

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info