[2.0] Rathik's Power leveling guide for ALL class and builds. Added [2.0] videos. HC compatible.

"
xenochaos1 wrote:
hey, just to make sure, you do keep your multistrike and others gems lvl 1 right? you dont level them so your other character can use them too? or you buy a new multistrike each tiem you wana make a new char?

I level them. Usually the only one I buy is multistrike since is more rare than the others. 2-3 chaos, you will farm that in like 25 levels or so.

The rest are pretty common, I don't even pick up IB anymore from ground and melee splash is rewarded from quests so many times.

After that I sell them, usually they are like level 14-16 when am done with them.
Easily can be sold for the same price you bought them.
TBH I don't even bother to sell them, I must have like 7-8 multistrike sitting on mules.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Nov 24, 2013, 2:01:59 PM
if i level all except the multi strike and i keep the multi strike at level 1-2? would it still work or the lsot in DSP would be too greaT?

because they are 5-6 chaos in domination right now for a lvl 1 gem
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Nov 24, 2013, 2:21:44 PM
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
if i level all except the multi strike and i keep the multi strike at level 1-2? would it still work or the lsot in DSP would be too greaT?

because they are 5-6 chaos in domination right now for a lvl 1 gem

I don't know man, try it out.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
hey, just to make sure, you do keep your multistrike and others gems lvl 1 right? you dont level them so your other character can use them too? or you buy a new multistrike each tiem you wana make a new char?

I level them. Usually the only one I buy is multistrike since is more rare than the others. 2-3 chaos, you will farm that in like 25 levels or so.

The rest are pretty common, I don't even pick up IB anymore from ground and melee splash is rewarded from quests so many times.

After that I sell them, usually they are like level 14-16 when am done with them.
TBH I don't even bother to sell them, I must have like 7-8 multistrike sitting on mules.

So...?
"
Scotchfist wrote:
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
xenochaos1 wrote:

So...?

? so what? he did answered my question and thank btw rahtik
added video section

Your welcome xeno.
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Nov 25, 2013, 12:20:19 AM
"
Scotchfist wrote:
Great guide! I recommend it whenever asked how I level.

Was wondering if you could help me out of a jam-

So I'm trying to get every character to 65 for the challenge, and I have this shadow...

he's lvl 48 and his tree is complete trash, there's no saving it (experiment gone wrong). I was thinking I could at least use IB and gear to get him to 65 for the challenge, but wanted to see if you had any advice at all on how to make the tree somewhat better (even just until lvl 65, not for maps, but yes on nemesis). Thanks!

Tree

Can't be saved.
Not with out spending a lot of regrets.

You can use the guides gear, get to fellshrine merciless and farm it until level 65.
Take as many health nodes as you can.
Use the free respecs and drop the crit nodes, frenzy charge and the es nodes.

Something like this

EDIT

I recommend to also rush him until library for the quest rewards and CWDT gem.
Look for public groups.
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Nov 25, 2013, 12:40:54 AM
I feared as much :(

Okay, thanks a lot!
added docks cruel exp farm video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXXdLu9EMIw
IGN Riokar | My guides
dont you kill yourself with bloodrage at level 24?

ok i stoppped using hatred and started using clarity instead going pretty well now took 1% mana leech too ;p

but i only have 160 DPS.... what does higher your DPS?! im quite sure your 4 aura u use in this video doesnt higher your damage from 160 to 2000 dps... so what else higher your dps?
and from what do you have so much mana regen?

is it normal that my ranger at lvl 22 has 233 DPS with split arrow...? while with multistrike-meleesplash-Inf.Blow with facebreaker i only do 160?... what am i doing wrong?

a regular selffound build ranger 2 lvl lower has more dps than me and with ranged attack...
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Nov 25, 2013, 10:33:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info