Well-dressed Exile Competition (submission thread)

Edit: Looks like someone else in this thread chose the exact same hat, body armour and boots as me. That's got to be proof that this is the best looking outfit!

Don't know if this lowers my chances at winning but I've had this look since right after skin transfer was added and because I'm so satisfied with it I won't switch things up.

I love the weapon effect coupled with Blue Cyclone!
Spoiler

Edit2: Took new pictures with high settings so it should look slightly better now.
Last edited by Redoxe on Sep 25, 2013, 7:18:41 AM

IGN - Maggiano
"FISHING FOR COMPLIMENTS" :)

Name of this Exile is "GORE"

IGN: “_THE__ROCK_”: level 92 melee ranger
>>>> Tougher than any Marauder, no silly walk or spinal injury and has pants <<<<

Other currently retired toons level 83-85 fitting the description above…
Last edited by Conan_xxx on Sep 12, 2013, 2:12:26 PM
Howdy!

Introducing Darth_Bowie...

Lvl 82 Crit LA/Frenzy, AA, 7 Aura Shadow... For the WIN!

Not sure if he'd make a good Rogue Exile as he's way too nice. Every now and then he pops down to Act 1 Normal and hands out his spare uniques to new players for free. :)

If GGG do choose him (however unlikely) I hope he has increased chance to drop uniques!

Also, as this is my first post on the forums I'd just like to say how much I have enjoyed playing the open beta. For me, Path of Exile is the best ARPG i've played. GGG have done an outstanding job so far and I'm looking forward to the awesomeness, Rocktober will bring.

Thank you GGG & keep up the good work!

(edit: Spalding mistooks...)
Last edited by DarthWatson on Sep 12, 2013, 1:51:23 PM

You fight with the strength of many men, Sir Knight.

The Knights of Standards and Practices <KNIGHT>
front

back
Last edited by dahshizzle on Sep 12, 2013, 1:54:57 PM

Last edited by Steiner511 on Sep 13, 2013, 10:41:49 AM
I really enjoyed putting this one together, I'm so happy to be able to play as this character.
Good luck to all the contestans and I hope you like this one too :P

Front and back:

Left and Right sides:

Action Shots:
Spoiler

Last edited by Cirie on Sep 12, 2013, 2:24:15 PM
This is my Marauder. FlickerStrike MultiStrike Build called Teleportations.
Party with me? All you see is a glowing guy disappearing and reappearing next to each mob, and then that Mob dying. It's a pleasant site. Albeit I admit it's a very simple look, it cannot be helped due to the Bringer of Rain. So I've done what I can to make him look as pretty as possible.

Front:

Back:

Old Look:
Spoiler

My Marauder's look, still needs some modifications (will edit post if I change it in the two weeks). Some Holy Marauder or something going on ai. The feet are due to The Blood Dance, need to change them to some other skin (need to purchase Radiant footprints). Oh and I'm meant to be nekked, Bringer of Rain = no armour.

Front:

Back
IGN: Ikbosh
Last edited by Ikbosh on Sep 18, 2013, 12:02:57 PM
The beauty of simplicity:

IGN: Enkel
Enkel's Renewed Quality Shop - 1: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/804756
Enkel's Renewed Quality Shop - 2: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/964835
Enkel's Accessories - 1 (Jewellery): http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/806716

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info