Roccat Series Event 3

This race is the third event in the ROCCAT series.

For information regarding this event and the ROCCAT series please go here, which explains this event and the series in full.

From the combined results of the series, the top five players by experience receive a full set of ROCCAT gaming gear:

If there is an experience tie, it will be broken randomly.

Any player who reaches at least level 15 in any of the four events is put into a random draw to receive one of five:

Any player who reaches at least level 8 in any of the four events is put into a random draw to receive one of ten:

These races are hardcore (deaths are permanent) but dead characters are still eligible for prizes. For example, if you reach level 9 and die, you can't level up any further on that character, but you still enter the draw for a prize.

Players can only win one prize each. Prizes are awarded from the top of the prize list downwards, so once you've won a prize you're excluded from other ones.
Desync getting more retarded from one race to the next. Fought merveil second form for about 20 seconds without knowing wtf was going on.
"
boof wrote:
Desync getting more retarded from one race to the next. Fought merveil second form for about 20 seconds without knowing wtf was going on.

I was leap slamming into the bridge that was right next to Merveil's entrance and rubberbanded back and was apparently frozen. :/
ก็็็็็็็็็็IGN:Varanice(90 EA Marauder); Aura_Amoureux (8X LL Aurastack Cyclone Scion)
Softore Shop Thread #665265 -Uniques, Race Rewards, Gems, and more.
I also play LLD PvP in SC, and race as Witch or occasionally Scion.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
I gave duelist a shot just for this race. Was 13th overall but I desynced and died to a pack of blues in sins. Granted, I'm not that experienced with leap slam and players who go duelist more often than me would have probably realized that they were desynced but I had no idea.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Last edited by Swarox on Sep 14, 2013, 2:01:56 PM
Zero desync for myself. US east.
ॐ "Metal Gear!?!?!?" ॐ
Onslaught: FixinToDie + Awnslot
how you guys get lvl 15 so fast?

What do you skip?
I am raping in dark forest at lvl 13 but I didn't get lvl 15 :/
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
terible rng :(

sabre of brutus basket rapiers right from the beginning of lvl 17 and as iron ring + i also had as gloves from hillock
Last edited by Choilicious on Sep 14, 2013, 2:04:00 PM
Great, I have a lvl 15 ranger who is not listed

Ranged_or_not_XD
-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info