0.11.5c Patch Notes and 1.0.0 Teaser

"
DarthSki44 wrote:
These self-imposed teaser and information holding policies are stupid. What purpose are they serving? I love how the lead developer says he "can't" give out any more information?

What the fuck? Who is Chris reporting to? He can do whatever the hell he wants(see Razer footprints). Makes no sense.

And if they want to keep us in the dark until launch day then just say so. I would probably be fine with that. Otherwise this whole exercise is paramount to childish trolling. Are you adults running a company, or giggling children hiding stuff from their parents? (And for the record i'm fine with small game secrets or trolls like fishing. And not releasing info on unique items is cool as the community finds them. BUT, This is the RELEASE of the game you have been working on for YEARS. Really?)

Normally not this upset about stuff, but seriously I don't like the way GGG is going lately. And I'm really not upset or raging, I just don't know what the fuck is going on.

I literally have no idea if in 6 weeks this will be an Epic fail, or if it will be a release of Legends. No that's not exciting, that's stupid. If it's the later then why the deafening silence?

Whatever I guess.

*P.S. if you are introducing a SFL, whether paid or not, then don't worry about the above :D

Edit: Spelling :(

you gave yourself away at the end. you are just still mad they said no to self found league. this was just a convenient rant.
Don't listen to these people GGG. You're doing fine. What the hell is with people QQing about not getting enough information? People can't wait for an actual release or something? It's not like you have to pre-order the game or something. It's not like you're about to make an investment.

You're literally crying about having to wait for information. Why not let them release the information when they are ready to, instead of scrambling to show everything the moment it enters their heads? WTF????
so when 1.00 rolls out anarchy ladders will be reset?
"
Insert your opinion about GGG here.

"NO ONE CARES"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwt6-w_TQJA
WTB optimization
ॐ "Metal Gear!?!?!?" ॐ
Onslaught: FixinToDie + Awnslot
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
These self-imposed teaser and information holding policies are stupid. What purpose are they serving? I love how the lead developer says he "can't" give out any more information?

What the fuck? Who is Chris reporting to? He can do whatever the hell he wants(see Razer footprints). Makes no sense.

If something makes no sense to you, you could assume that the person who said it is a moron. OR, you could assume that you misinterpreted what they said.

In this case, it is the latter.
Chris said "here's the smallest possible teaser I can get away with posting." That means he can't get away with posting a smaller teaser. As in, he wanted to post a smaller one, but the community wouldn't have let him. He doesn't want to giveaway the whole thing, he wants it to be a surprise. But the community demands teasers, and so this is the compromise.

tl;dr?
You shouldn't jump to the conclusion that the speaker is an idiot when there's a chance that the listener is actually at fault.
If you often have this sort of trouble (ie: assuming people are idiots because of what you think they meant), then I suggest increasing your reading comprehension skills. Perhaps by way of a visit to the library. ;)
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
Fluffhead wrote:
WTB optimization

2^1237861287351234 -1 exalts.

*Edit, if anyone needs me to explain what this (up here ^) means, ask and I'll explain.
Last edited by Young_One on Sep 9, 2013, 7:46:04 PM
Scroll tomes? Please tell me it's scroll tomes.

Oh, and the body is a dead giveaway that you guys are adding new monsters.
Diviner's Strongbox: An Exile's CCG
Il y aura encore une autre surprise Air Jordan III coloris à venir en 2013 via cette paire GS. Les sneakers sport noir, rouge atomique, et la tension et finir par ressembler à rien que nous ayons jamais vu pour cette silhouette particulière. En fait, le parallèle le plus proche, on peut même tirer quelque chose comme la même obscurité base / néon accentué homme nike air jordan 3 "Joker" plus t?t dans l'année, mais même cela est un peu exagéré.
Sans aucun doute, les femmes Air Jordan 3 Chaussures pas cher , Jordan Brand est un des points forts gravés, et il est dit "True Blue" et d'autres couleurs. En termes de couleur, blanc / explosion fissure ne peut être considéré comme la couleur plus beau, mais c'est sans doute l'esprit des plus impressionnants les gens. Après tout, lorsque la Jordanie porte ces chaussures pour gagner le concours dunk champion Mody. Avril n'est pas le moment, eu l'honneur de lancer une paire de Air Jordan 3, mais une paire de Air Jordan 3 GS.
Jordan 6 Retro fonction infrarouge air un tout daim noir supérieure avec des accents rouges, y compris autour de la semelle et visible unité Air Sole clair, ainsi que le logo Jumpman et serrures de dentelle. L'onglet talon est énorme, et dispose d'un design fort, par opposition à la boucle molle que l'on voit habituellement sur ??shoes.The homme nike air jordan 6 (VI) présente les serrures de dentelle et semelles claires de la Air Jordan 5 (V), mais à part c'est une toute nouvelle chaussure. La naissance de la Air Jordan Retro 6 VI porte la gloire traditionnelle, répondant aux exigences des joueurs qui ont des attentes plus élevées de souplesse, léger, offrant une réponse en temps réel pour les pieds, Blaster magnifique en un instant.
http://www.shoesonline.fr/
Decard Cain returns
You won't have my gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info