0.11.5c Patch Notes and 1.0.0 Teaser

"
Ashmyster wrote:
Be honest Chris, that's a teaser of how your desk looks like on patch day :P

Maybe it's time to move on to digital media Chris.
Scrolls are so 1200's.
"
Fusion_Power wrote:
Wen does the improved performance patch arrive that was talked about? It was also about improving the perfromance from various skill effects, which I really could need in PoE to be honest. My Lightning Arrow also kills FPS beside Monsters. :D

Yes
scroll elder
IGN : Marhe
Awesome! Can't wait to see how 1.0 turns out!
more books = more lore :v
You have entered Ghetto.

Judging by the numerous scrolls... They look like they may be letters to someone... Might be a study room?.. Who is laying on the ground next to the desk?.. Is that a new unique boss?.. Piety writes a letter to Tolomen... Maybe a relative to Piety Herself?

I deduce that there will be an extra act in the patch of 1.0.0! That sure would be swell...
Last edited by Young_One on Sep 9, 2013, 4:24:28 PM
That´s a Picture inside the mage Guild were you can create your own skills and combos.

I know cause I dreamt of it
IGN: Hydralin
take this scroll and PUT IT IN , ahm *cough* somewhere safe
ROFL, nice little teaser, it must be inside the Sceptre of God. I would like to see performance patches before 1.0. I hate running with certain classes/specs because they cause so much desync and makes it almost unplayable at times. The other day I was in a group and the game actually crashed because it was so laggy. I know it's cool to have fancy spell effects, but to save face and have it run better why not dumb down the quality of some spells and effects? Just an idea. I'd rather them not look so cool and pretty, and have the game run better.

All in all, keep up the good work! I love this game.
((ign: GnaugaHide))
These self-imposed teaser and information holding policies are stupid. What purpose are they serving? I love how the lead developer says he "can't" give out any more information?

What the fuck? Who is Chris reporting to? He can do whatever the hell he wants(see Razer footprints). Makes no sense.

And if they want to keep us in the dark until launch day then just say so. I would probably be fine with that. Otherwise this whole exercise is paramount to childish trolling. Are you adults running a company, or giggling children hiding stuff from their parents? (And for the record i'm fine with small game secrets or trolls like fishing. And not releasing info on unique items is cool as the community finds them. BUT, This is the RELEASE of the game you have been working on for YEARS. Really?)

Normally not this upset about stuff, but seriously I don't like the way GGG is going lately. And I'm really not upset or raging, I just don't know what the fuck is going on.

I literally have no idea if in 6 weeks this will be an Epic fail, or if it will be a release of Legends. No that's not exciting, that's stupid. If it's the later then why the deafening silence?

Whatever I guess.

*P.S. if you are introducing a SFL, whether paid or not, then don't worry about the above :D

Edit: Spelling :(
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Sep 9, 2013, 6:01:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info