0.11.5c Patch Notes

"
Qarl wrote:
Version 0.11.5c
  • Fixed a bug where Reave would not hit all the targets within its range.

I noticed a bit of an improvement but I still have massive dsync problems with reave using multistrike and a high attackspeed claw.
And it's always the same problem: Standing not close enough to the targets although it shows that I'm next to them. Hitting /oos resyncs me 1/3 of the screen away from them.
The standard dsync problems that occour while walking near trees/small doorways etc is fine, it's just something with Reave :/
Last edited by Ryouko on Sep 9, 2013, 3:46:21 AM
"
Ryouko wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 0.11.5c

I noticed a bit of an improvement but I still have massive dsync problems with reave using multistrike and a high attackspeed claw.
And it's always the same problem: Standing not close enough to the targets although it shows that I'm next to them. Hitting /oos resyncs me 1/3 of the screen away from them.
The standard dsync problems that occour while walking near trees/small doorways etc is fine, it's just something with Reave :/

ah darn. was really looking forward to testing out the fixed reave. the old hiccups annoyed the hell out of me as much as i loved the skill.

guess i'll need to test it out for myself and see if the desync is just as bad for me :(
"
Ryouko wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 0.11.5c

The "standard desync" is another story which is unrelated "at all" to the bug they fixed.

Before, you cannot even hit the same target you were hitting on the previous moment. In the worst case, even a non-moving totem, especially when they stand at the center of a massive amout of mobs, you'd be unable to hit them at all, 95% of the time.

Anyway, I've yet to test the fixed, but hopefull it'd make the build more enjoyable (was fine with some frustration with immortal totems from time to time)
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 0.11.5c
  • We don't know anything about those Fishing Rods that spawned over the weekend, but they're gone now.

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/
IGN: Avlee
Am I the only one who thinks Reave bug got fixed earlier, in 0.11.5b? That's when it started working as intended for me.
"
twintales wrote:

The "standard desync" is another story which is unrelated "at all" to the bug they fixed.

Before, you cannot even hit the same target you were hitting on the previous moment. In the worst case, even a non-moving totem, especially when they stand at the center of a massive amout of mobs, you'd be unable to hit them at all, 95% of the time.

Anyway, I've yet to test the fixed, but hopefull it'd make the build more enjoyable (was fine with some frustration with immortal totems from time to time)

I know that they didn't fix the standard dsync. They fixed the target issue you mentioned.
But with my lvl 85 Reave shadow im quite experienced with the other dsync problem and i only noticed it with reave. Never with Dual/Double Strike and Multistrike. Like i said, I'm not talking about the normal dsync behaviour :D
Yeah the problem with near "invincible" totems was annoying, especially in a big monster pack with "allies cannot die" totems. I played 10 maps or so and it seems to be fixed.

/edit:

"
Alhoon wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks Reave bug got fixed earlier, in 0.11.5b? That's when it started working as intended for me.

Well not for me, not for a lot other people :D I played something around 40 maps yesterday and i noticed no fix at all. Todays Patch fixed it for me.
Last edited by Ryouko on Sep 9, 2013, 4:55:06 AM
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 0.11.5c
  • We don't know anything about those Fishing Rods that spawned over the weekend, but they're gone now.

hmmm something fishy is going on here!
I hope this means reave won't "hit" whole screen and damage none of them...

getting better and better! :)
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 0.11.5c

I smell something VERY fishy going on with that statement... Hopefully it's not a Red Herring that I'm smelling! =P So I suppose it could be a fishing mini-game in the making? That'd make a nice sidequest and distraction from the main game actually.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info