how did you die

lol he can barely play the game on his internet let alone stream
ign: hoya on hardcore
hoya is really shit at mapping
"
Torontocanada wrote:
is there a video of this?

how did you die

I unfortunately don't know how I died (nor expected to) as I had simply disconnected running up one of the ramps in Lunaris 3 with next to no mobs around me. Tried checking client.txt but since I wasn't online at the time of death, nothing to be found. Would've thought 5.1k HP, 77% all resists, 200 hp/s regen, 7k armour, ~1.7k evasion would be enough to survive a few seconds from a disconnect.

Oh well :)
Old HC Mirror Thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/516260
"
Flying_Petals wrote:
"
Torontocanada wrote:
is there a video of this?

how did you die

I unfortunately don't know how I died (nor expected to) as I had simply disconnected running up one of the ramps in Lunaris 3 with next to no mobs around me. Tried checking client.txt but since I wasn't online at the time of death, nothing to be found. Would've thought 5.1k HP, 77% all resists, 200 hp/s regen, 7k armour, ~1.7k evasion would be enough to survive a few seconds from a disconnect.

Oh well :)

Must of hit a titty bitch pack, the ones that shoot the needles... especially with no shield the projectiles would drop you quick (substantial phys damage mod maybe)
anyways, very sorry man... only you know how bad that one must of hurt
dam tht axe =( shame bro gl on bouncing back bro!
I’d rather die on my feet
Than live my life on my knees

WTB ALT ART DEMIS
I only have one solution for your death bro: Rogue Exile offscreen, probably Igna Phoenix who ran into RFing your ass down. I really don't see any other thing that can kill you within 5 seconds. Come back strong! Looking forward to your new crafting projects in the next 4m!

what mirror service
MFJonesHC
Last edited by MFJones on Feb 11, 2014, 10:08:15 PM
just go real world trade some more bro!
ign: ExtremlyWet
Wow RIP petalz :(((

So wow, I got the best axe on HC that can't be mirrored....
"
Jerrr wrote:
just go real world trade some more bro!

lol :)
Old HC Mirror Thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/516260

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info