Petals' Mirror Service ~~ Legacy Eternals hype~

"
Deize wrote:

If you can afford a mirror and you want mirror worthy item, you should be able to pay for service too. It's so amazing how fucking cheap people in HC are.

Calling people who can't afford to spend 150 exalts on one item cheap? Bit much. I'm not complaining about his price at all, but it's not necessarily that someone who has a mirror can afford to use it, or have any hope of being able to afford the fee. Mirror fees used to be like 2-5 ex. Making your money back from fees when the owner had to brute force an item with 400 exalts is never going to happen. Making it more affordable would probably incentivise more people to buy the service.

I really want to do what you did, and run soul taker, bringer, dusk mangler, but I just can't afford all the components of it, which isn't Petals' problem, but unless a miracle happens, he's getting nothing from me, instead of something. If there was a 400 dps weapon out there, I'd just buy that, but it goes from a bunch of 300 dps 1 handers to his, with a completely unaffordable gap between them for just about everyone. I dunno, just some thoughts, it's his weapon, he can do what he likes with it.

Quoting for visibility at the top of the page so I don't derail things too far:
"
Flying_Petals wrote:
825.8 after 39 divines:
@UnfairMonopoly
Last edited by ZiggySobotka on Jan 18, 2014, 1:09:27 AM
This is meant to be considered a luxury service. To compare, upgrading from a new Soul Taker to a legacy Soul Taker would cost like 70 exalts more for just a ~70 weapon dps increase.

Nonetheless, if I find that there is a sudden influx of mirrors in HC (possibly when Nemesis comes back?), the prices will be revised.

Thanks for the feedback!
Old HC Mirror Thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/516260
"
Flying_Petals wrote:
This is meant to be considered a luxury service. To compare, upgrading from a new Soul Taker to a legacy Soul Taker would cost like 70 exalts more for just a ~70 weapon dps increase.

Nonetheless, if I find that there is a sudden influx of mirrors in HC (possibly when Nemesis comes back?), the prices will be revised.

Thanks for the feedback!

To clarify, I'd pay the fee happily if I had the money. A perfect weapon is worth paying a lot for.
@UnfairMonopoly

#1 FIRST :D

Thanks for fast - smooth service!!

Been waiting a while for this one!

Cheers!
"

#1 FIRST :D

Thanks for fast - smooth service!!

Been waiting a while for this one!

Cheers!

Thanks for the feedback and stay safe!
"
ZiggySobotka wrote:
"
Flying_Petals wrote:

Thanks for the feedback!

To clarify, I'd pay the fee happily if I had the money. A perfect weapon is worth paying a lot for.

The problem in HC league with mirror services is that there is only few mirrors available per like 2 months. And people in HC are so dam afraid of using their currency (or mirroring items) because they fear they die with it. So instead they fill up their stash tabs with currency / legacy items etc. and never actually do anything with em.

My point is that petals has to get something back from crafting that weapon. He had to use ~400xExalts to craft it, which wasn't even too bad. This service is ment for only handfull of people or maybe two. These axes aren't ment to be in hands of 4 weeks old account.

If you want the best available in HC league, you have to pay for it. Simple.
IGN = DeizeCoC, DeizeCi, DeizeNUTS
yeah fuck u petals for having such a god damn sexy axe tht id give my left nut for! ;)
I’d rather die on my feet
Than live my life on my knees

WTB ALT ART DEMIS
"
silversideup wrote:
yeah fuck u petals for having such a god damn sexy axe tht id give my left nut for! ;)

Tempting offer ;)
WELL i Say, Buy something under 25 Exalts and Do maps level up and gain currency, I SAY anyone who pays 120+ more exalts when you can get something just a little worse for 15 exalts is either king of RMT & d2jsp or stupid, no offense :D

I Myself would rather buy a 300 dps 1Hander for 2 exalts then spend 150 exalts for 100 more dps.
That gives you the will to level more characters and go through other builds without having to resell your gear all the time .
HC ThisIsCryptoStory - 92 Marauder - Max Block Cyclone
HC CryptoCanBow - 87 Ranger - LA Crit
HC CryptoCanSpeed - 82 Shadow - Nothing
HC CryptoCanScion - 90 Scion - Elemental Reave
HC CryptoFirsteverTempla - 78 Templar - Max Block Incinerate
Last edited by Blade1405 on Jan 18, 2014, 9:33:40 AM
"
Blade1405 wrote:
WELL i Say, Buy something under 25 Exalts and Do maps level up and gain currency, I SAY anyone who pays 120+ more exalts when you can get something just a little worse for 15 exalts is either king of RMT & d2jsp or stupid, no offense :D

I Myself would rather buy a 300 dps 1Hander for 2 exalts then spend 150 exalts for 100 more dps.
That gives you the will to level more characters and go through other builds without having to resell your gear all the time .

You aren't making any sense with wrong numbers and everything. And you don't need to be RMT, d2jsper or stupid to gain 200+ ex in HC league if you've played for a year in the league.
IGN = DeizeCoC, DeizeCi, DeizeNUTS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info