Before And After Skin Transfers (Main Character)

"
Kindred1 wrote:

the helm effect makes it look like i got glowing eyes :)

would have won my top1
but anyone looks awesome with Divine effect
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Ezhiel wrote:
Aturdokht:
Spoiler

Don't have a before shot but I had purple gloves, purple boots and the hubris "dildo" circlet.

Looks awesome, GJ!
Last edited by Novalisk on Sep 6, 2013, 7:06:32 AM
No problem Tobey!

I thought that I had forgotten to take before pictures. Hence I didn't post the pics initially but fortunately I do have old screens:

Before: Looking drab and mismatched:

After: Happily dancing in Lioneye's Watch after another bountiful harvest :)

Note my Grim Reaper theme is more consistent now with the Zahndethus' Cassock, with Shavronne's Pace skin for the boots, which are high boots, so they cover right up to the knee. Would rather have them all black, but I don't have such a colour in my stash, or any other black long robe (they don't exist). You can't see the legs, so it looks like I'm wearing pants/leggings. Rawhide gloves skin for the gloves because there aren't any darker pair of glove skin with a very dark colour yet. The Blood Reaper unique 2-handed axe would be the ideal skin for the weapon, but the skin isn't available yet.

Also has the ebony footprints, and weapon effect, the black cat, and the skull hood.

It appears that there is no skin for the Infernal Mantle yet. It should be a bright white shouldn't it? :P Instead its a generic mage robe skin.

Keenly awaiting dye/pigments if they're actually implementable.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
^Kawaii as fuck.

"
Ezhiel wrote:
Aturdokht:
Character

Don't have a before shot but I had purple gloves, purple boots and the hubris "dildo" circlet.

This looks fucking insane.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Sep 6, 2013, 6:41:57 AM

Last edited by baadgeek on Sep 6, 2013, 7:06:20 AM
"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:

After: Happily dancing in Lioneye's Watch after another bountiful harvest :)
Spoiler

Loving that crazy cat lady pose :)
Looks like GGG got a long-term gold mine running.

GG GGG

Spoiler
"
baadgeek wrote:

Now we're getting somewhere...Best one yet, kudos.
i think its obvious... :)

in town

love that scenery

"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info