Before And After Skin Transfers (Main Character)

Here's mine :-)

Ethaereal

Exaltreal

Cherrubim

Erremes

Khainne

Kaelous

Balzael
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
My main character. His name is « The_Fading_Lantern ».

Must say some of these characters are very nicely done, as they have a sense of style and a theme to them...

...but most are horrible.

Please people, less is more in this case. Making your character a christmas tree with all the colours of the rainbow and a maximum amount of effects stacked ontop of eachother just looks ridicilous, cheesy and lame.

Think of a theme and combine effects that fit well, like the fire themed characters, the completely gold plated Scion, and the vaurious shady leather armor+hood types seen in this thread.

Sadly, no "before" pictures.
IGN:Earha
"
Minorith wrote:
Must say some of these characters are very nicely done, as they have a sense of style and a theme to them...

Please people, less is more in this case. Making your character a christmas tree with all the colours of the rainbow and a maximum amount of effects stacked ontop of eachother just looks ridicilous, cheesy and lame.

Think of a theme and combine effects that fit well, like the fire themed characters, the completely gold plated Scion, and the vaurious shady leather armor+hood types seen in this thread.

I couldn't agree more. People slap on all kinds of item effects and try to look awesome. Matter of a fact is, just as you said it, they look like a christmas tree and the majority of the people just cringe at the sight of it.
"
Meraxas wrote:
"
Minorith wrote:

I couldn't agree more. People slap on all kinds of item effects and try to look awesome. Matter of a fact is, just as you said it, they look like a christmas tree and the majority of the people just cringe at the sight of it.

So all mine are Xmas tree?(´・_・`)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael