Preliminary 0.11.5 Patch Notes

"
reboticon wrote:
"
mvm199 wrote:

[Mod Edit: Removed, off topic]

Angry all the time? I said brainless replies piss me off thats all

And if I showed all of you my gozu characters there would be a lot of qq and haterade and jealousy, so I will just refrain. (91 AA maraduer - 87 flicker crit shadow - 75 power charger witch - 82 abyssus / weapon cyclone mara - 84 incinerate templar)

"
rvh1987 wrote:
"
Alfabetica wrote:
Oh god why do I even bother with these forums. I wish GGG would only release the additions to the game pre-patch sometimes.

Anyway, do you guys actually believe any build sticking Bear Trap/Bear Trap/Culling/Added Fire in a 4L and then being able to kill pretty much any single rare easily actually good for balance?

"
rvh1987 wrote:
R.I.P. dy dear EC discharger you was fun to play and bring me a lot entertainment,i gues now we can olny play discharge by either blood rage or PCoC+GMP+ice spear. i hope for a global skill tree reset coz build be useless after CD nerf ;/.

Frenzy exists.

what about them ??
i am a spell caster not a meele

you gain them from blood rage or blood dance boots, they make cold damage

you can also gain power charges, use warlords mark / volls amu and have tons more endurance charges in less time than using a 100 enduring cries exploit

adapting for some people is difficult!
Last edited by Totemizer on Sep 3, 2013, 6:59:15 AM
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Last edited by Totemizer on Sep 3, 2013, 6:59:28 AM
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by Totemizer on Sep 3, 2013, 6:59:37 AM
Last edited by Totemizer on Sep 3, 2013, 6:59:54 AM

"
rvh1987 wrote:
"
Alfabetica wrote:
Oh god why do I even bother with these forums. I wish GGG would only release the additions to the game pre-patch sometimes.

Anyway, do you guys actually believe any build sticking Bear Trap/Bear Trap/Culling/Added Fire in a 4L and then being able to kill pretty much any single rare easily actually good for balance?

"
rvh1987 wrote:
R.I.P. dy dear EC discharger you was fun to play and bring me a lot entertainment,i gues now we can olny play discharge by either blood rage or PCoC+GMP+ice spear. i hope for a global skill tree reset coz build be useless after CD nerf ;/.

Frenzy exists.

what about them ??
i am a spell caster not a meele

you gain them from blood rage or blood dance boots, they make cold damage

you can also gain power charges, use warlords mark / volls amu and have tons more endurance charges in less time than using a 100 enduring cries exploit

adapting for some people is difficult![/quote]

1. power chargers dont intrest me i am not using them
2. frenzy charges are olny addition not center of my build reason? simple i see them inferior to endurance charges
3. gaining endurrance charges throu volls amu requires using power charges (look point 1)and block my amu slot for whitch i have better use,warlords mark requires kills and its random thus i see it not reliable,and ussles in boss fight,and blocks use of flamability.
4. adapting on lv 80+ might be pain in the ...
in summary addapting to those changes yeild more loss than profit for me=no piont in addapting
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by Totemizer on Sep 3, 2013, 7:03:12 AM
Please keep to the topic at hand and refrain from insulting other players. Any further off topic posts will be removed and the account making the post placed on probation.
Well yes they dont interest you now, but maybe you can try them out? just saying.

and well like i said i dont know why you consider this a nerf before even trying it out, its probably easier to get endurance charges with a lvl20 gem, or only marginally 'harder' Try it out and then draw your conclusions ...

And they are reducing base dmg of firetrap, but increasing burn ... i know the whole point of EC discharger is the burn dmg. And firetrap is a backup, not the main skill.
I wanna GGG give our players a shop stash in game but in the forum ,so players can go shopping from this stash to find something usefully with right click the other player's charactor. that's would be cool~
IGN: Aleep,Fly_Toy
"
mvm199 wrote:

And they are reducing base dmg of firetrap, but increasing burn ... i know the whole point of EC discharger is the burn dmg. And firetrap is a backup, not the main skill.

Oh, it can still be a main skill, you just need a backup too. The burn witch I built in CB used trap for burning ground and conc-proliferate fireball to proc ignite. Had to use Equilibrium then, there was no inc burn damage gem.

Might be fun to build her again.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Sep 3, 2013, 7:10:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info