Endless Ledge is amazing... Why so few though?

I really, REALLY enjoy Endless Ledge. GGG why don't you guys schedule a few more of them in this season? Like 20 more :D
its fun until you hit jackpot and find nearly unclearable zone which also gives crap exp compared to some others. or just no flasks
Also having no resists and your 2nd map is a heavy spell dmg mobs really sucks
Lol I honestly think that its interesting. Its just so random - I personally got necromancers on every single bloody level with lots of skelli mages, and I was a melee shadow. I still think its a lot of fun :D
Long as this remains a mode where there are no demis awarded and dead characters still earn points, its mostly bubble competition and the extreme randomness can be seen as fun instead of frustrating.

I agree it should be a more common race type. Its certainly a more interesting mode for fun events than yet another generic 1-hour solo, 2-hour group or insert other minimal difficulty + solved format here.
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Aug 31, 2013, 8:51:04 PM
Its fun but incredibly rng based.

When you join an area, walk down and suddenly find a pack of added cold titty bitches with a hasted rare while being level 3 with next to no resistance theres not really much you can do about it except for logging out.

Overall its a nice challenge but I dont really get why there are so few Descent and Ledge races either but instead the calender is flooded with 105min Turbo races, one of the least interesting race mod because it doesnt really change a lot about the way you have to play, it simply makes bosses quite hard.
Last edited by nynyny on Sep 1, 2013, 9:24:05 AM
That's exactly what I'm saying.
There's only 1 next week but a ton of Turbo races which as someone already pointed out, aren't nearly as fun.
Especially when mostly everyone does the same build with the same characters every race.
At least in Endless Ledge you can choose to go completely random and have decent luck.
That said, I'm enjoying the new season and hope it keeps being interesting.
Just give me more Descent please.
Dear god I need more
Kinda underwhelmed with this Event myself, my first race ever and I expected Endless "Ledge" maps of some variety, instead first map started in Forest 2nd was in Dark Forest 3rd entered some Crypts, NOT the Endless Ledge the title of the race stated.
"
chanlinexile wrote:
Kinda underwhelmed with this Event myself, my first race ever and I expected Endless "Ledge" maps of some variety, instead first map started in Forest 2nd was in Dark Forest 3rd entered some Crypts, NOT the Endless Ledge the title of the race stated.

Sounds like a Descent race. In Endless Ledge you start in Ledge.
Well I don't know about 3rd map being hard 4th easy then I ran out of time.

But yea... More of Ledges, they are way more interesting compared to Turbo that seems to be going constantly.
If you read this, then you have read this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info