[Onslaught 0.11.6b] Trapmaster Shadow – CI Perma-Freeze Versatile Warper Trapper [V 2]

first off the most sensible version of doing this is 4-5L ur traps. i would probly get the trapper boots and put cold snap, ele proliferation, cold penetration, multiple traps in that.

then a cheap ilvl 60+ searing touch and 4/5L ur fire traps in that. fire trap, increased burning, fire penetration, multiple traps. take burning passive above templar. after that get whichever defense u feel like dealing with. this would probly be very good as a dual sporker EE type build if u wanted that or arc totems.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
I guess you didn't read the guide..This is not a searing touch common (stupid?) build. It's also not mean to be a totemer build, it's a trap only build

Also linking multiple traps with cold snap/trap combo is not smart, you can a 40% damage reduction, this means it halfed the freeze duration, which can be problematic
i posted suggestion thats practical. dont ask for help if u dont want it.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
I'd love suggestionw (not help, because it's a guide) which are inherent to the build i'm currently posting
hey maaan, just killed my like 5th reave Shadow in Cruel, so I decide to go for something else. I was thinking about sparker, fp, or trapmaster ... and I rly cant decide. Its mostly falling on the sparker, cuz I like the safe"ness" of the build.

Although! I love even more the idea behind bow-trapmaster-shadow ... the true hunter. Do you think, that we can combine traps and bow gameplay to do absouletly insanely epic character? :3 Try to play with passive tree for me a bit :))
is zealoths oath an option? then u will have contsant es regen for more survability.
u can go vitality and/or regen nodes (like the one at templar that is only 2 sps away)
"
sketched4fun wrote:
hey maaan, just killed my like 5th reave Shadow in Cruel, so I decide to go for something else. I was thinking about sparker, fp, or trapmaster ... and I rly cant decide. Its mostly falling on the sparker, cuz I like the safe"ness" of the build.

Although! I love even more the idea behind bow-trapmaster-shadow ... the true hunter. Do you think, that we can combine traps and bow gameplay to do absouletly insanely epic character? :3 Try to play with passive tree for me a bit :))

Hi man! Sparker is surelly safe, but a bit monotonous..FP is a solid build even in end game, and cheap if played as HP..Trapmaster...it's my build..I might be a bit biased :P

Bow + Trap..the ultimate role play character! :D I'd you lightning trap and lightning Arrow, so both the skills will get benefits from the projectiles and lightning nodes

"
ripjoller wrote:
is zealoths oath an option? then u will have contsant es regen for more survability.
u can go vitality and/or regen nodes (like the one at templar that is only 2 sps away)

The problem with Zealoth Oath is that i don't know exactly how it works..the regeneration is based on the total hp or es? if based on hp, i fear it's useless..
Hi, thank you for this guide!

Any uniques that you recommend while leveling with this build?
"
"
ripjoller wrote:

The problem with Zealoth Oath is that i don't know exactly how it works..the regeneration is based on the total hp or es? if based on hp, i fear it's useless..

Its based on total ES, so its kinda good
"
nikentic wrote:
Hi, thank you for this guide!

Any uniques that you recommend while leveling with this build?

Hi man! I'm glad you found my guide usefull. I started it with no unique at all, so i just picked up gears that were upgrades to my equip, mind only bare armor/hp mods on gears, and focused on capping resistance from act3 cruel.

An unique that can help is the Searing Touch, which increment Fire Trap damage, that's mostly one of the best AOE skill you can wish in this game :)
Maybe an Ignomon can be useful at low level with a Goldrim..

Can't think at any other uniques except for
, with them you can start very early using cold snap and with a nice effectiveness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info