The Endless Ledge

Like Descent, the Endless Ledge starts with a chest full of provisions. In this league, it's the same for all character classes and is pretty generous. It contains a selection of starting gems and base item types. An interesting choice is working out how long to delay yourself at the start by cramming gems into your inventory. There are no other provisions chests in the event.

Every level is a Ledge. Some of them look different to Ledges that you have seen before. The first area contains the standard Ledge monsters (mostly skeletons and scavengers), but the subsequent ones contain map monster packs. You can run into some horrifying combinations of monsters at pretty low levels.

We've tested various durations for the Endless Ledge and feel that an hour is the best length for this event. It can be prone to the effects of randomness (for example, if you encounter a difficult set of monster packs or find an awesome item), but is a lot of fun. We haven't made it the signature event of this season for that reason.

We're also working on what is currently codenamed "Descent 2" for Race Season 5, which will start a couple of weeks after full release later this year.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
cool
Nice
Like it!!! looks very fun indeed
best named rare monster ever!
http://imgur.com/YZkKkDu
I can't wait until more and more of these "test" options are brought into normal play.
Endless Ledge looks like a fun romp.
You had me at Endless Ledge ...
BLAMT!
AWESOME!
Sounds awesome haha
"
Zelpo wrote:
You had me at Endless Ledge ...

hahahaha!
Can't wait to try it out, I'm not really a racer but it's fun to do it occasionally :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info