Important note regarding the 0.11.4 torrent

guys please when u patch your game.

- check file access your self
- optimize/defrag the file with some of your own programmms
- delete the Shader Cache when needed
- use torrent technology

bzw. The Shader Cache folder is soooooo slow and a very bad solution. Someone who has never deleted this has a 300MB+ folder and the filesystem is seeking for ever for files. For every file you read or write you have to open a pointer -.- . Make this in one file like the Content would be much better.

- mp3 files are faster and cheaper for the cpu but i can understand the point because of you need a license for it

Texture Quality can be current High and Normal. A Low Texture option for effects that you don't cast by your self make the framerate go through the roof.
Ingame: Soto_DualStrike
GMT +1:00
i think trolls, "first posters" and people complaining about first posters shold be muted for a while.
upps that would include me then :-S
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
crap some message appear to tell me contect is corupt so now i must download it again:/
ign:legomanG
I ran the defragment tool and i made a screenshot to give an idea of the total optimisation...

screencast.com/t/EinJGL4HCt

Initial load time halved and between area loads, now its mere seconds.

******************************************************************************************

Make sure to make a backup and to speed the process if you have multiple physical hard drives, make destination to the other HD, then when done paste it back into game folder.

******************************************************************************************
Last edited by Maolang on Aug 22, 2013, 6:24:59 AM
"
PopeJo wrote:

I suggest to force all their characters the silly crown for one week and disable all other cosmetic effects!

Definitely that or donkey ears !
IGN: Megawipe
Poop footprints or maybe just giant clown shoes?
"
Bags wrote:
Poop footprints or maybe just giant clown shoes?

You'd have 20 pages of people calling first, just to get some clown poop shoes
IGN : boxxboxx ( Domination )
http://www.youtube.com/user/Boxsalesman?feature=mhee

first.
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
it took more than 10 minutes for my HD to clear the shader cache .... can someone pls explain how to do the ggpk defragmentation? thx

edit: it took me about 30 minutes to delete this folder with trillions of files in it. (i don't have a ssd drive but usually my pc isn't the slowest). the folder did contain 300+ MB

I have never seen a pc game that does this crazy stuff to my harddrive...
in my eyes this looks a little bit amateur-ish
ALLOCATING SPACE
Last edited by ashnixi on Aug 22, 2013, 11:00:39 AM
nvm i found the thread about file defrag
ALLOCATING SPACE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info