0.11.4 has been Deployed (and 32 bit stability!)

Also, Jonathan has come up with an improvement that may yield a substantial frame rate increase for users with slower CPUs. He's experimenting with it at the moment and we're expecting to patch it in as soon as it's ready (hopefully within a week).

Edit: With tens of thousands of people downloading the patch, our CDN is saturated and it'll be a bit slow until some more people finish. Thanks for your patience!

Edit2: Our CDN has added a lot more capacity and we can see that people are downloading a lot faster now. A user has prepared a torrent of the Content.ggpk file which can be downloaded here if you're still having issues. Note that it requires downloading more than the size of just the patch itself if you choose this option.

Edit3: There's a smaller and potentially better seeded torrent available. Information is here!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Aug 21, 2013, 12:33:42 AM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Some amazing stuff coming out.

Thanks for the awesome improvements to an awesome game GGG, I can only imagine how incredible release is going to be.
awesome! I hope it won't be so terrible for me to play in parties after the next fix!
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
Good stuff!
GG! wheres aux?
Right on, keep up the good work guys.
Standard: Shiverlyss, Lythyssa, Solaris, Goldorak, Clash, Cleavage, Sunflow.
Great job GGG!
Best game ever!!!! Keep up the solid work!
Good Stuff!
Once more into the fray, Into the last good fight I'll ever know, Live and die on this day, Live and die on this day IGN: Mastodon_The_Primeval

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info