ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

What's your opninion on 4% block lazhar vs the +1 curse lazhar

4% block means you don't need to use tempest shield, +1 curse is obviously awesome too.

Obviously I mean corrupted stone of lahzar
>>>
IGN - TrolldAllDay

Scammers - @IamSuchAFatty - scammed 1 onslaught exalt for 2 hardcore
<<<
Last edited by twapper on Apr 3, 2014, 12:56:21 PM
Today I died with my invasion char that was following this guide. Lvl 87.

I modified it to run iron reflexes and used perandus shield for leech and block. Was going to switch it to rathpith after couple lvls.

I had 4.9k life and I think 22k LS with Binos.

Tried to take down Atziri trio bosses, all was going pretty well.. the tittybitch was almost dead but then something really bad happened.

Used whirling blades to go better position... I got hit by dualstriker, blocked but propably stunned, rubberband back and died to spike rain from low life tittybitch :( Should have specced to US just for this fight I guess.

Propably the most fun build I ever had and very powerful, will make again if I get new BoR and dagger somewhere.

First I was using enduring cry and immortal call, but getting charges was so slow that I just kited them and slowly chipped their life away.. plan was to kill first boss and wait for add mobs for more charges. Then start IC spam. I had 5 endu charges.

Oh well, double Vaal was really easy fight tho, I used saffels vs them.
Last edited by Kullevi on Apr 3, 2014, 8:02:56 PM
Hey i wanto to respec my lvl 82 Invasion Shadow and was thinking about going LS. This will be my tree:

Spoiler
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgYAAF4EfgSxBbUF-QguDkgRlhXwFr8ZjhrbG60eGh6BI_YkPCaVJ6koKjBUMHEyATZ7OkI6WD3iSO5JO0lRSn1LeEuNTGBVS1b6WkhabV76YeJh62KsZ6Bte3BSdEF313iuelN9dX8rf8aHGYd2h9uMNo_6lWaZV5smm42do52qo4qmf6c0p1yxs7IZtKO0xbVIt9O748BRwuzEosaizerPetN-1CPWitad18vdqN7244TndOjW7UHtg-4O7_Dz6vlj_Kv8xf66_xz_kw==

What do you think? Also do you really need a high Crit / DPS dagger to make it work? Sinces its a new league idk if i would be able to get a good dagger.
Last edited by JerryVoy on Apr 4, 2014, 4:15:22 AM
"
twapper wrote:
What's your opninion on 4% block lazhar vs the +1 curse lazhar

4% block means you don't need to use tempest shield, +1 curse is obviously awesome too.

Obviously I mean corrupted stone of lahzar

If you are already at 71% regular block, you do not really need the extra 4% block. The +1 curse lazwhar is more valuable than the 4% block lazhwar for me because being able to go full offensive with curses like Projectile Weakness + Crit Weakness, or going full defensive with Enfeeble + Temp Chain, or a mix of both - all on the fly - is very valuable and makes your playing style very adaptable to many situations in POE.

"
Kullevi wrote:
Today I died with my invasion char that was following this guide. Lvl 87.

I modified it to run iron reflexes and used perandus shield for leech and block. Was going to switch it to rathpith after couple lvls.

I had 4.9k life and I think 22k LS with Binos.

Tried to take down Atziri trio bosses, all was going pretty well.. the tittybitch was almost dead but then something really bad happened.

Used whirling blades to go better position... I got hit by dualstriker, blocked but propably stunned, rubberband back and died to spike rain from low life tittybitch :( Should have specced to US just for this fight I guess.

Propably the most fun build I ever had and very powerful, will make again if I get new BoR and dagger somewhere.

First I was using enduring cry and immortal call, but getting charges was so slow that I just kited them and slowly chipped their life away.. plan was to kill first boss and wait for add mobs for more charges. Then start IC spam. I had 5 endu charges.

Oh well, double Vaal was really easy fight tho, I used saffels vs them.

Congrats on level 87 in invasion. That's pretty impressive. Sorry to hear about the death though - especially to desync omg.

I try not to engage her directly for long because her spike rain is like firestorm and you have to move out of the area otherwise you cannot dodge and block all those following spikes and you are bound to get hit.

My strategy for those 3 is to use skeleton totem initially for distraction and to be constantly moving while A'alai is still alive. Once she is dead - I use Enfeeble + Jade and you can just tank the other 2.

Anyway, glad you enjoyed the build!
Last edited by Ceryneian on Apr 4, 2014, 8:02:51 PM
"
JerryVoy wrote:
Hey i wanto to respec my lvl 82 Invasion Shadow and was thinking about going LS. This will be my tree:

Spoiler
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgYAAF4EfgSxBbUF-QguDkgRlhXwFr8ZjhrbG60eGh6BI_YkPCaVJ6koKjBUMHEyATZ7OkI6WD3iSO5JO0lRSn1LeEuNTGBVS1b6WkhabV76YeJh62KsZ6Bte3BSdEF313iuelN9dX8rf8aHGYd2h9uMNo_6lWaZV5smm42do52qo4qmf6c0p1yxs7IZtKO0xbVIt9O748BRwuzEosaizerPetN-1CPWitad18vdqN7244TndOjW7UHtg-4O7_Dz6vlj_Kv8xf66_xz_kw==

Hi, yes you can easily do as Shadow - although it will not be as strong early because you will not be able to get juicy nodes like Heart of Oak, Primal Spirit, Ondar's Guile, Weapon Artistry, Aspect of the Panther, etc. until later on. But it can still work. I recommend taking out 2 of the small evasion+life nodes you took and put those 2 points into Primal Spirit like this:

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgYAAF4EfgSxBbUF-QguDkgRlhXwFr8ZjhrbG60eGh6BI_YkPCSdJpUnqSgqMFQwcTIBNns6QjpYPeJI7kk7SVFKfUt4S41MYFVLVvpaSFptXvph4mJaYqxnoG17cFJ0QXfXeK59dX8rf8aHGYd2h9uMNo_6lWaZV5smm42do52qo4qmf6c0p1yxs7IZtKO0xbVIt9O748BRwuzEosaizerPetN-1CPWitad18vdqN7244TndOjW7UHtg-4O7_Dz6vlj_Kv8xf66_xz_kw==

"
JerryVoy wrote:
What do you think? Also do you really need a high Crit / DPS dagger to make it work? Sinces its a new league idk if i would be able to get a good dagger.

High physical DPS dagger above 300 is recommended for this build so that the ranged form of Lightning Strike can do serious damage. However, even a 200phys DPS dagger works well for end game. I made this video for level 77 Shrine map with 200 phys dagger so you can see what kind of DPS you can expect with a 200 dps dagger:
http://youtu.be/KufUb6iMO4U

Last edited by Ceryneian on Apr 4, 2014, 8:10:18 PM
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
JerryVoy wrote:

Spoiler

Hi, yes you can easily do as Shadow - although it will not be as strong early because you will not be able to get juicy nodes like Heart of Oak, Primal Spirit, Ondar's Guile, Weapon Artistry, Aspect of the Panther, etc. until later on. But it can still work. I recommend taking out 2 of the small evasion+life nodes you took and put those 2 points into Primal Spirit like this:

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgYAAF4EfgSxBbUF-QguDkgRlhXwFr8ZjhrbG60eGh6BI_YkPCSdJpUnqSgqMFQwcTIBNns6QjpYPeJI7kk7SVFKfUt4S41MYFVLVvpaSFptXvph4mJaYqxnoG17cFJ0QXfXeK59dX8rf8aHGYd2h9uMNo_6lWaZV5smm42do52qo4qmf6c0p1yxs7IZtKO0xbVIt9O748BRwuzEosaizerPetN-1CPWitad18vdqN7244TndOjW7UHtg-4O7_Dz6vlj_Kv8xf66_xz_kw==

"
JerryVoy wrote:

High physical DPS dagger above 300 is recommended for this build so that the ranged form of Lightning Strike can do serious damage. However, even a 200phys DPS dagger works well for end game. I made this video for level 77 Shrine map with 200 phys dagger so you can see what kind of DPS you can expect with a 200 dps dagger:
http://youtu.be/KufUb6iMO4U

Nice! Dont really care much about the early since i have a lvl 82 shadow and have about 18 ex to spend on gear. If i buy the best rolled BoR i would 10 ex left so i guess i could buy a 250+ dps dagger with nice dps.
Hey, great build. Just wondering if you have tested LS with point blank? Seems it would be worth it to take(only 1 point) since i like to whirl into a huge mob and start spraying in melee range the majority of the time.
Yes it works very well for packs of mobs, but you lose the ability for medium to long range kiting. I found Projectile Weakness to give better benefits than point blank, and still gives you flexibility.
New vid! Level 78 Palace - 2x Dominus: a bit laggy ->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEI5QADYDpo&feature=youtu.be

You can see some of the touches of god missing xD.

I have linked Whirling Blades -> Elemental Proliferation -> Faster Attacks. So if I whirling blades and freeze a totem / regular mob by Dominus he is also frozen for a bit, which is nice.

I recommend you keep one 4 link on boots or gloves that has BBGR so you can swap between using Vaal Double Strike or Summon Skeletons depending on the maps and your preference:

BBGR links: Inc. Crit Damage->Inc. Crit Chance->VAAL DOUBLE STRIKE->Inc. Duration, OR: Faster Casting->Summon Skeletons->Temp Chains->Spell Totem

Last edited by Ceryneian on Apr 6, 2014, 12:55:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info