ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

hello, im just curious do you think you build is better then this?:
could you psot your stats so i can compare?

SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Xeno - my stats at level 87 are on the front page in the guide. I recently leveled to 88 and I have about 19K damage with hatred, a little more life and I upgraded my Rathpith so I now have 75% spell block instead of 74%. Otherwise everything should be the same as in guide. .
"
Ceryneian wrote:
Xeno - my stats at level 87 are on the front page in the guide. I recently leveled to 88 and I have about 19K damage with hatred, a little more life and I upgraded my Rathpith so I now have 75% spell block instead of 74%. Otherwise everything should be the same as in guide. .

nvm find it my bad didnt see at the bottom
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Dec 5, 2013, 7:14:30 PM
Hello and thanks for the build,

I think its a pretty solid one, and its been a while since I've seen a build this detailed. Even tough am enjoying it a lot at the moment. I am not happy with my dps.

Altough we have more or less the same equipment my dps is like way lower.. I am open to any suggestions // helps from fellow friends.

Here are my stats:

Here are my items:

Spoiler

And here goes my tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAtAEfgSxBukILgkhES8V8BrbG60byCEDJpUnYTB8MgE4ljpYOrM94j7PQzFHfkjuSn1MYE4qUUdT31VLVvpY21uvXhNgS2HiZU1l8WegbXtuaXSudO14rnlIeu99dX8rhNmE74cZh3aH2419jb-QCpVmmZqbJpuDm42mf6p_qrisr6_rsbOyGbVItkG297cXt9O7fL3mvqfDhs3qz3rTftaK18vaPdtV3Q3e9ud055Ho1usU62PtQe4O73r5Y_zF_ro=

Please help !! :) I need higher DPS
Ganjamain, glad you are enjoying build; you need to compare the equipment I am using vs yours. I was using legacy ST with 198% increased physical damage if you compare to your ST you can see that is how I am getting higher damage.

hi ceryein, i finally got myself a ST :D (unfortunately its a shit roll, but might eventually get 140/25)

The only reason i did go for the soul taker was because i LOVED your dominating blow video. Since i dont care that much about 40k++ dps, but more about fun, it seemed like your build was like the most fun build in the entire game!! (I mean who doesnt like an entire army of enemy monsters, right? :D)

could you perhaps link your tree? i want to focus 100% on dominating blow, becaus if i would want a 40k+dps build with high survivability i would just use my soul taker on a dual wielded whirling guy :)

Thx in advance! and thank you for showing us the most fun build ingame!!! :D
Hi,

just finish respec to use Wing of trophy. Here is the stat and gear.

Spec

gear

tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAtADhwR-BfkILg5IER4RLxHVFHUV8BjbG60byCaVMgE0kzpYOrM67UMxQ5xHfkp9TipQQlVLVvpXl1uvXhNgQWBLYSFh4mNwZU1l8GegbXtuaXBydEF0rnTtdU5313rvfPV9dX8rhNmE74cZh2qHdofbiiKMNpP8lK2XBpkrmZqbJpuNoi6jiqc0qZSrxazqrgyuz6_rshm1SLZBtve7472BvqfApsDzwYvEosqQzerPetLq037T_NaK21XdDd7253To1usU62Prju4O73rv4_zF_ro=

Basically, I can run hatred and grace but with big mana issue, thus, only grace I use.

DPS is 17k. If running Hatred, dps will be ~23k.

I don't know why my spell block is only 67%, should it close to 75%??

For Vaal Pact and Life Leech, I used it at the beginning. However, I think it's not very good comparing to LGoH. Also, attack speed seems much better than investing in physical damage.

Still trying to optimize the skill tree....

Again, thanks for the build, really enjoy it.
Last edited by 1up1up1 on Dec 8, 2013, 8:57:01 AM
hmm im lookin at your build and i was wondering is it worth getting diamond skin since we are only 2 node away and it is awesome?

and what about Leather and Steel passive (duelist tree) is it worth spending 2 more point for 24% evasion rating?

and also if we take iron reflexes do we just change our bild from evasion to armour? in only 1 node?
because i would like to try both if it only 1 node difference ;p!!
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Dec 7, 2013, 9:50:54 PM
"
Ceryneian wrote:
Ganjamain, glad you are enjoying build; you need to compare the equipment I am using vs yours. I was using legacy ST with 198% increased physical damage if you compare to your ST you can see that is how I am getting higher damage.

Hello Ceryneian and thanks for your reply, I think its more or less the only difference as you said, because I am looking further everywhere... However because I am now 82 I have all the physical damage boosts waiting for me to take on the next levels.

Can you please post your lvl 90s version of your passive tree please?

In the forums I coulndt find in the first thread

best,
Hey I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but what about this shield as an intermediate between Crest of Perandus and Atziri's Mirror/Rathpith Globe if I'm too poor to afford them?

It has good resists, 20% more phys. damage, and 38% block chance total. I would use this until I could afford either Rathpith or Atziri's. Thoughts? Oh and great build thanks for sharing it btw.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info