ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

"
Satsuki09 wrote:
What would be a recommended armour for the projectile build?

High evasion rare with life and resistances, something like I linked in the first page under my gear for the 2.0 version. You need high evasion so you can get good use out of Enfeeble.

Evasion Atziri Splendour is also very good to use.

Keep in mind that LS+MS+WED+FA+PPAD+ICC for Projectile version takes 3R2G1B so if you have pure evasion chest it will take a lot of chromes because you will need 4 off-color. Thankfully Vorici device can help with this.

not sure if I am blind, tried to search it too - what about the bandit choices for this build?

Thanks!
"
Psykrom wrote:
not sure if I am blind, tried to search it too - what about the bandit choices for this build?

Thanks!

Hi bro, original bandits I use are Kill All, Help Oak (Phys damage), Kill All.

For 2.0, I would recommend getting Frenzy charge by helping Kraityn in Merciless (Kill All, Help Oak, Help Kraityn).
cery are frenzy charges that much of a bonus in 2.0?
kinda making me think i wanna resurrect my 10 frenzy blender char, lol
"
xMustard wrote:
cery are frenzy charges that much of a bonus in 2.0?
kinda making me think i wanna resurrect my 10 frenzy blender char, lol

Junkx! Each charge now gives "+4% more damage" which is a big boost. I was going to say "yes!", but the survivability of evasion melee builds has been shafted HARD by GGG.

I think you would be way better off playing as 10 frenzy archer. Even I am switching to projectile-focused LS build, because fighting in melee range is very dangerous in 2.0 with no mitigation.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jul 4, 2015, 5:29:30 PM
Hi,

I haven't spoken to you in a while, and in this time i have became a master at killing ATZIRI! go me. But, ofcourse 2.0 has nerfed the build....

Question. 1.) Rat's nest verse Abyssus?

2.) If chosen a Unique 6L (not tabula) Which one?

3.) Staffels vs. Rath

4.) Implementing Atziri Steplink boots into the build? it gives life/move speed/ and great evasion rating.

5.) Life vs. Low life build (with shavs?) is this even possible?

Thanks,

Adam.
a noob question here, how are we going to sustain our mana with 0.4% mana leech from mind drinker?
"
mystrealm wrote:
a noob question here, how are we going to sustain our mana with 0.4% mana leech from mind drinker?

i have the same problem when i switch the physical to lightning damage gem. my best guess would to find rings that have mana leech on it.
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
Hi,

I haven't spoken to you in a while, and in this time i have became a master at killing ATZIRI! go me. But, ofcourse 2.0 has nerfed the build....

Question. 1.) Rat's nest verse Abyssus?

2.) If chosen a Unique 6L (not tabula) Which one?

3.) Staffels vs. Rath

4.) Implementing Atziri Steplink boots into the build? it gives life/move speed/ and great evasion rating.

5.) Life vs. Low life build (with shavs?) is this even possible?

Thanks,

Adam.

Hi!

1. For projectile version use Rat's Nest. For melee version use BofR. Abyssus is not good to use because the crit no longer boosts the projectiles. It is a melee mod now.

2. Rare high EV chest with life and resistances is really the best. But if you want to use a unique 6l there is not many good uses. Queen of the Forest is ok but we do not have a lot of ev to take advantage of this chest.

Poor Hyrri's Ire has already been nerfed LOL so can't really use that either.

3. Rathpith still the best shield for this build for the spell block and the 10% max life which is BIG. Saffell is only good for the quad version which was nerfed. It is not worth it to lose block and life from Rathpith for only spell block and max res.

Mob damage is very high in 2.0 so anything that one shots us now will definitely one shot us in 2.0.

4. Atziri step is very good if you are ok with resistances on your other gear. It will be even better if you want to use the minion jewell to get phase Acro and bypass Acro penalty.

5. I tried this before but after PA nerd Coe it does not work well - you will struggle to get high ES and high damage.

CI build could work well I think. Some other guy PM his idea for CI tree and I made some adjustments for him.

Main advantage of going on ES side is you can access the Witch's flask nodes which are VERY powerful. They are perfect for this build since we rely on flasks a lot.

You can get easily 75/75 block and spell block with these flask nodes + Rumi's + Lazwhar + Rathpith. This is perf for the projectile version since you cannot use BofR.

I will try and post the CI tree I discussed with him. This would be better for the projectile version as you do not have to worry about stun that much.

Last edited by Ceryneian on Jul 7, 2015, 9:58:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info