:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

I am so ticked, Netflix is showing some new Anime and I can't understand any of it. I need to learn ASAP.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
@Fire_Kid
I may be. Don't think so though (I learned my lesson about 1080p vs. 720p long ago).
And besides, I'm already like 30% might as well keep going! ;3
Last edited by FearlessFrosty on Sep 15, 2013, 2:48:20 PM
"
@Fire_Kid
I may be. Don't think so though (I learned my lesson about 1080p vs. 720p long ago).
And besides, I'm already like 30% might as well keep going! ;3

That was me, not Fire Kid^^

Sometime they don't say that they are 1080p in the torrent name. If 1 Episodes is around 500 - 1000 mb it could be Blu-Ray.

Sometime the name is yxz[BD][######].mkv (BD = Blu-Ray Disc)
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
A couple of week ago I went and watch a shitload of Harem, Comedy, Romance Anime. You know, sometimes you need those light hearted Anime. Some pretty good ones between them too.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Z0D wrote:
Code Geass. Get past the first two episodes. Enjoy the ride. You are welcome.

My2cents.

Ugh. Code Geass was fun to watch but very, very cringeworthy because of Lelouch.

Spoiler
Am I the only one thinking he's a complete retard? He uses his power the worst possible way. Were I given that Geass I would've brought down Britannia in 48 hours, and if anyone doubts me I can explain how.

Instead of doing sensible stuff, he dresses like Batman and goes on a revolution-leading ego trip.

What saved the series for me is the spectacular ending, but I was on the verge of quitting very often because of how badly Lelouch was managing things.

Last edited by Falcord on Sep 16, 2013, 10:44:54 AM
"
Falcord wrote:
"
Z0D wrote:

My2cents.

Ugh. Code Geass was fun to watch but very, very cringeworthy because of Lelouch.

Spoiler
Am I the only one thinking he's a complete retard? He uses his power the worst possible way. Were I given that Geass I would've brought down Britannia in 48 hours, and if anyone doubts me I can explain how.

Instead of doing sensible stuff, he dresses like Batman and goes on a revolution-leading ego trip.

What saved the series for me is the spectacular ending, but I was on the verge of quitting very often because of how badly Lelouch was managing things.

Spoiler
Suuuuure you would :D
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
"
Alexdaemon wrote:
"
Falcord wrote:
"
Z0D wrote:

My2cents.

Spoiler

Spoiler
Suuuuure you would :D

Okay, here's my plan in simple steps:

Spoiler

1- Definitely DON'T dress as Batman, and stay away from any physical risk, which very explicitly includes mechas. Instead, pose as a reporter/member of the press and appear non threatening.
2- Grab the first Britannian working for the military you meet, and do the good old "You will be my unconditional slave, listen to all my orders and protect me to the best of your abilities forever", which Lelouch only figures out by the end of the second season.
3- Ask said Britannian to take you to his/her immediate superior at a safe and discrete place.
4- Brainwash his/her superior.

After two or three steps of this, you should be high enough the chain of command to be dealing with people with the ability to make things happen. Drop all public presence immediately. Ask the highest Britannian slave to provide you with skilled soldiers, which you immediately brainwash. These will protect you wherever you (secretly) reside, in case anyone happens to be resistant to the Geass.

5- Start luring more people in the Britannian chain of command through the people you already have access to. Make sure they enter your hideout unarmed. Once you've brainwashed your way up to the highest ranks, and if you've done it quickly enough, it would be trivially easy to discourage/prosecute any attempts to investigate what you are doing.

6- Profit? There are hundreds of things you can do at this stage. Mass brainwashing, or simply making the government collapse through ridiculous decisions.

If you absolutely need a public presence, and this is the major "duh" moment in the series, don't do it yourself! Just brainwash ANY charismatic and skilled person and use him/her as a puppet to pose for the revolution. Dress him/her as Batman if you damn please, but don't risk your hide.
Last edited by Falcord on Sep 16, 2013, 1:12:29 PM
Your plan just drew a big red target on you. :)) you would have been taken out in the first 10 hours. Try again ;)

Edel
My mind is blown... so many Animes. I am afraid I will not have enough lifespan to watch them all.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Currently munching on Sword Art Online, the pacing feels all wrong and it def. needed more fleshing out of some characters.

Edel

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info