:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

"
Boem wrote:

Oh man, i fucked up.

Started watching ballroom e youkoso yesterday and binch watched till episode 9 and now, obviously, i'm in limbo waiting for episode 10 to air.
(what day of the week does it release btw?)

Peace,

-Boem-

The series airs on Saturdays.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Started watching it now aswell... positively surprised so far, visuals, music, characters... pretty much perfect at this point. Definitely one of the best in the current season from what I've seen.
I didn't expect that I'd like it though... I'm really surprised.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Well... now I have the same problem as boem. Damn, why isn't episode 10 out yet? T_T
"
鬼殺し wrote:
It has a dream team behind the scenes. There was very little chance of it sucking. In no rush to see it myself but it was on most knowledgeable lists for most anticipated shows of the season. Doesn't matter what it's about if it's made that well.

It clearly shows. not a lot else is catching my attention this season so i'm thankful.

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
The series airs on Saturdays.

Bless you kind sir #tipsfedora

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I'm still not a 'seasonal viewer'. I'll watch a few things week to week but I have such an incredible backlog that I doubt I'll ever lack for something to watch in-between. So if a season seems a bit sparse, no biggies.

Well... I do both. And somehow, my list only keeps on growing... I'm finding more and more and more stuff I wanna watch...
Just finished watching the latest made in abyss episode... awesome imo!
spoiler (somewhat)
It's finally starting to show its true colours with this episode, and it's gonna get a lot worse from here. Everyone who was hoping for a happy child friendly little adventure, drop that show. NOW. Because this episode barely even scratches the surface of how bad it'll get.

I also started watching shingeki no bahamut: genesis, so far I'm enjoying it. Maybe I'll immediately start to watch the second season afterwards, but not sure.
"
FCK42 wrote:
Just finished watching the latest made in abyss episode... awesome imo!

Ohh snap
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Damn you, ballroom e youkoso! I thought it wouldn't be possible to create a cliffhanger in a series about dancing, but turns out, it is >:/

Finished Shingeki no bahamut: genesis and am currently in the middle of watching virgin soul. Pretty good so far, but I really miss a few characters from the first season...
"
FCK42 wrote:
Damn you, ballroom e youkoso! I thought it wouldn't be possible to create a cliffhanger in a series about dancing, but turns out, it is >:/

Finished Shingeki no bahamut: genesis and am currently in the middle of watching virgin soul. Pretty good so far, but I really miss a few characters from the first season...

FAVARO!!!
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Shingeki no bahamut is fun but the 2nd season is lala imho , except for the new character that has made me laugh many times with her uguness and shy behaviour - however season finale is near so eh time will tell. great anime though.checked out magic girl , didn´t like it much 3cheesy5me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info