:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

"
Boem wrote:

I got no clue what this is about?

Is that reikenzan or another story your talking about? if so, feel free to link bro \o

Peace,

-Boem-

Reikenzan is actually called Cong Qian You Zuo Ling Jian Shan (Once Upon a Time There Was a Spirit-Sword Mountain). As for the source, the web novel has only 25 chapters translated so far, while the manhua has like nearly 100 chapters translated.

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/spirit-blade-mountain/ web novel version
http://mangafox.me/manga/spirit_blade_mountain/ manhua version.

The web novel has already finished, referring to Reikenzan, with 850 chapters. Sadly, despite a group translating it, the last update happen about 4 months ago, probably on hold or something. 25 chapters out of the 850 chapters is not going to do much. While the manhua is actually updating frequently, I would recommend reading the second link.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jan 8, 2017, 8:52:11 PM
"
Boem wrote:
And some more lovely stuff going on, like sensein?(the anime about the eye of god, no clue if i got the name right)

Peace,

-Boem-

Oh yeah, kekkai sensen. Blood blockade battlefront is the english name. I'm really happy it'll get another season, I REALLY enjoyed it. I hope we'll see some more abilities of the all-seeing eyes of the gods... I'm pretty hyped for it to be honest.
Same is true for danmachi sword oratorio, I read the manga, and the different perspective on the events that happened makes even the old and already known events interesting. Also Ais has much more of a personality in it, her reactions are pretty hilarious at some points xD
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Just realized Seiren happens to be in the same universe with Amagami SS, this is another series for me to watch.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

The first episode of the "Little witch academia" series is finally out! It tells the story from the beginning and quite differently, but to be honest, it surpassed my expectations!
Youji Senki (saga of Tanya the evil) was pretty good, will be watching little witch shortly.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Youji Senki (saga of Tanya the evil) was pretty good, will be watching little witch shortly.

I've seen it aswell. God FINALLY a cold hearted badass main character again... it's been a while since we had the last one... I just hope that the show itself will turn out good.

I mentioned a little while ago that I started watching "Planetes"... holy... that is one hell of a good series. I honestly regret not having watched it so far! It is just... so much at once and also pretty realistic or at least plausible at that! It got action, drama, feels, romance, science, sci-fi, space garbage collectors, zero gravity a lot of the time and an amazing and diverse group of characters. It really touches on a lot or space-related events or changes that do or at least could result in reality, it's mind blowing.

One example (Spoilers (duh))
At one point one of our main characters goes to the moon for a few weeks and while there meets a girl called Nono, who he talks to a few times. at one point she asks him if he could tell her something about the oceans and he is quite confused why anybody would ask this. She says that she has been on the moon for 12 years thus she doesn't quite know.
He asks her why she doesn't visit them if she wants to know about them, the answer being that she can't. She is one of (so far) only four "Lunarian", humans born and raised on the moon. Her body grew up in 1/6 of earth's gravity, making it completely impossible for her to visit earth, since the much higher gravity would likely result in almost immediate death.

There is only one propblem I personally have with the series... when I finish it, I highly doubt I will find something that can replace the void it will leave :/
Gabriel DropOut amused me quite a bit.

...I really need to watch Yuri!!! on ice soon... it's supposed to be REALLY good, but I just don't know... :/

On an unrelated note, I started watching the new series Fuuka. It was so interesting that I also started reading the manga and there I noticed that it's actually the sequel of Suzuka. Huh. I just hope that they don't mess up that one scene in the anime... but I don't wanna put spoilers here. You gotta see/read that yourselves.
"
FCK42 wrote:
...I really need to watch Yuri!!! on ice soon... it's supposed to be REALLY good, but I just don't know... :/

looked shit to me, a story that wouldn't fly if the characters were straight the only thing that made it different is that it's yuri...and the sheep foamed at the mouth over that.

If thats your thing, cool but IMO it's not worth the watch

The thing is, of all the anime from last year it has one of the highest ratings on my anime list, sitting well above 8 points. That really says something, considering the fact that MAL is usually VERY strict with the ratings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info