:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

ocultic;nine is sex.

Already regretting starting to watch it, cause now i have to play the waiting game for the rest of the show '-.-

And drifters is also awesome, really love the animation and lolz in this show. It reminds me a bit of overlord and i reckon 12 episodes is gonna be to little to do the story justice.

Prolly gonna wait watching others before there all complete because this waiting is brrrh.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Marathoned ghost in the shell, summer wars, the disappearance of haruhi suzumiya and tokyo godfathers today.
For me definitely the only way to spend christmass, screw going to family anime movies all day long for me.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Sad to see no preview on part 5 at the end of the last of episode in JoJo. Overall, another incredible JoJo series comes to an end. JoJo:DiU took the franchise to another level and the whole slice of life elements in a shounen series was worth it. As much I like the old school villain like Dio, I felt Kira was an incredible villain that helped paved the franchise from this part to the next parts of JoJo (I have a feeling that Kira will be knocked down by an even greater antagonist in the JoJo franchise). So far, part 4 is my favorite JoJo series with part 2 (Battle Tendency?) coming in second. As much I liked about Stardust Crusaders and a buffed up version of Dio, the entire series felt like a pokemon battle. Though, at least the adventure part was well worth it. Phantom Blood (part 1) felt too short for me and I thought it was a build up to part 2 and the climax to part 3.

4>2>3>1 is what I have as order from best to worse from my view.

Not sure if JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo comes out next year or in 2018, but I will be hyped up for another JoJo series once again (already started reading part 5 earlier this month) to be animated.

Spoiler
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Dec 26, 2016, 4:52:51 PM
I finished watching the second season of xxxHolic yesterday, I really enjoyed it! I know that it shares the universe with tsubasa reservoir chronicles, but even on its own it is an amazing series if you like that kind of ghost/spirit/supernatural stuff. If you liked the monogatari series (by the way, kizumonogatari part 2 is finally available), xxxHolic is well worth the watch.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
I started watching Naruto again... It's just so damn good.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:
I started watching Naruto again... It's just so damn good.

Apart from the fillers
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Winter 2017 looks decent. S2 of Konosuba and Shouwa Genroku and Kuzu no Honkai looks like a good seinen.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Ao no Exorcist: Kyoto Fujouou Hen
Chain Chronicle: Haecceitas no Hikari
Little Witch Academia
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o! 2

Are the ones i'm 90% certain i'm going to be watching...all the rest will be viewed to see if there is anything good.

And i seen that full metal panic is getting a new series supposed to be later in the year
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
This year is gonna be the year of sequels... konosuba, blue exorcist, attack on titan, FLCL, rakugo, one punch man, boku no hero academia, kekkai sensen...
If you want to count them, then also little witch academia, danmachi, berserk and nanbaka.
Dis b gud.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
A FLCL sequel is reason for me to get excited. Six of the best episodes in the history of the art form.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info