:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

I tried giving Zmbie Land Saga a shot. The first episode was pretty damn good. I don't wanna say anything else about it, since just about anything is a spoiler and you WANT that one to surprise you.

Definitely a show I'll continue watching this season. I fell like you might enjoy it, charan.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Picked Miyano's voice in Zombieland Saga in *two seconds*. LOL.

I immediately knew at least one other character he played (the protagonist's friend in tada-kun wa koi wo shinai), but I didn't know the name. Probably because I SUCK at remembering names. Big time.
You guys' ability to recognize seiyuu scares me sometimes.

I'm quite confident in my ears, so I guess I lack the experience.
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
"
NemoJr wrote:
You guys' ability to recognize seiyuu scares me sometimes.

I'm quite confident in my ears, so I guess I lack the experience.

Even I with 200ish series I've seen probably lack experience compared to charan. Also, my ears are quite good aswell. I sometimes tend to remember people by their voice more than by their face. I actually scare myself with that at times.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Picked Miyano's voice in Zombieland Saga in *two seconds*. LOL.

I immediately knew at least one other character he played (the protagonist's friend in tada-kun wa koi wo shinai), but I didn't know the name. Probably because I SUCK at remembering names. Big time.

It's because one of his lines in S;G is him calling Kurisu 'Za Zombie'. That was the tip-off.

Looks like he's a fully unleashed Mad Scientist...AGAIN! :) We've missed this Miyano, since all we've had lately is Aloof Miyano (LOGH:DNT) and traumatised as fuck Miyano (SG0).

The big secret is who voices The Legendary Tae. Do. Not. Wiki. It. MAL hasn't listed her but for some reason the wiki did. Hate that I spoiled myself.

You DO realise that saying something like that just makes me even more curious, right?
Tae cracks me in just about every scene she has, it's awesome. I love this show.
First episode of Tsurune is out and I like it. The animations are as beautiful as one would expect from the studio (I KNOW you know which one it is), the characters seem interesting and it's about a sport you don't really see a lot over here. I'm preeeetty sure it will be one of the better ones this season.
I have only seen the first season of Rozen Maiden and even that was quite a while ago. I should probably watch the others at some point.

I wouldn't mind more shows like the monogatari ones. Supernatural stuff has such a wide spectrum of things you can do, we barely scratched the surface at this point.

No idea if it's been long enough yet, that's for you to decide. There's nothing wrong with rewatching a show you like (I probably watched Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou five or six times already).
Why are the tensei shitara slime datta ken episodes only 5 minutes long? And why does my watch say that those were 25 minutes? Also, I need more.
"
FCK42 wrote:
Why are the tensei shitara slime datta ken episodes only 5 minutes long? And why does my watch say that those were 25 minutes? Also, I need more.

I'm about to finish HisoMaso, and I've been experiencing a similar effect. The episodes just fly by (no pun intended). Haven't had that in a while.

I was tempted to say the ED is even more entertaining than the show itself, but then the "licking" scene happened. Lublblblblblb.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
no censorship or editing BS.

I thought Sailor Moon was as mild as they come (my prior experience with it is similar to yours), so I'm really curious what part would be deemed necessary to get axed. Or were you referring to bluray vs. TV in general?

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info