More new 3d art for Unique items

Looks good. :)
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
bug77 wrote:
First, I'd like to say I don't understand why people assume that compressing game assets better will improve performance.

The compression is going into the art assets, that's the stuff that is loaded into the ram for each area and what eventually fills the ram to the point of the game crashing with a mapchunk/out of memory error, smaller file sizes means less full ram and less crashing.

Well, I have just visited a few areas in act 3 with GPU-Z running and at no point was more than 900MB VRAM used - that's peanuts for most (all?) recent video cards. And that's with everything maxed out. So I don't think you're right.
CANT WAIT FOR BRINGER OF RAIN :D
Epic! Think I'll reinstall from scratch to clear out all the old cached/temp asset data.
Are you guy's planning to make special art for every unique eventually? That would be SICK!
"
stevich wrote:
i honestly think that the size of the hammer is ok as it is.
Poe is the game where weapons should have a realistic size, if you want to wear weapons that are bigger than your char than you can Play any mmorpg that is out there.

I love this guy, yes, yes and yes. That was the one point which ruined Dragon Age Origins for me, the size of the weapons. It just wasnt right, out of proportion weapons/shoulder pads are a plague upon fantasy landscape.
very nice work !!! GG GGG :)

btw... THX, they are getting pants
No Pain, No Gain
Hahaha the Templar finally gets pants, very nice!
Read the announcement in the morning. Did not want to say anything here. But now I catch myself, whenever I think about monday and the technical improvements my hands getting wet of excitement.

Really, I am so much looking forward to this patch and i hope so much it will improve my possibilities to play this game not only as a "solo lone wolf". It would be so great to play in groups on more than 3 fps or even try hardcore.

So very excited and hoping on you to make everything fine, GGG. :)
Last edited by Moonlight33 on Aug 15, 2013, 1:13:56 PM
Nice good work. New art for shavs next please. =)
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info