Further 0.11.4 Improvements

"
Pretty sad that Aux is sitting in front of the PC 24/7 hitting F5 just to be the first to write a nice, no matter what the News says.
News: "Baby was flushed down the toilette"
Aux: "Nice"

On Topic: Good to hear that the performance improvents are progrressing so well, as this will allow more people to actually enjoy the game, rather than bite through the bad perormance atm.

lol
Standard Forever
This game, and the Devs, rock.
BLAMT!
that new guy responsible for optimizations seems like he knows what he's doing!!! great work
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Holy fuck! From 10% to 20% cut and maybe even more?! That new GFX guy is sure earning his beans.
But how did you manage to achieve that? It was so badly done in the beginning? :P
Putting the new guy to work.

ॐ "Metal Gear!?!?!?" ॐ
Onslaught: FixinToDie + Awnslot
I'd rather have the delay than having to download multiple large patches in a short time. Glad GGG delayed it to consolidate everything into 1 patch.

Will this optimization result in noticeable graphics quality loss?
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
So will any of these affect performance problems associated with f/x lightning strike?
IGN: Coldim or Coldimos
Keep up the good work GGG bros.
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
<3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info