Best support spec for high level mapping (Onslaught | penta curse & much more)

only hatred and the added damage gems affect it. I don't run with anyone that uses hatred so I use added fire. If people use hatred in your group, and that's a big factor of their damage you might want to drop EE.
Verified amazing spec very useful guide!! thx, great man for doing this! def new meta NA and firmly believe eu aswell.
i played it till lvl 45, it starts slow and gets amazing, especially at lvl 20 and then again at 31
5 curse do wonders indeed!
Only wonder what's the reason to use ephemeral edge. Does it provide such a huge boost to ES (considering you have a lot of +ES% nodes anyway) that makes it better than a good wand? I bought a wand with +17% cast speed and 52% mana regen for next to nothing and can even divine it up to 19% cast speed and higher regen.
IGN xobot_pentacurse
hi, mind posting your flask setup? please
IGN: SilentWrath
What did you rush when leveling? I'm new to CI builds, so did you hit life nodes first and then respec at a certain level?
I ran something similar to this in Anarchy with mixed success. It was Life/AR/EV based, with Iron Reflexes. It was something like this: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBVuLjJ_fPAXvfIM4nYDdBX1T4XPtIEbXFE0Es_AfAnEyiXflV-LFiny7JIs9D8T2E1tk51XWPC3Grrc-QYeCx5UgRnH7CScL_klb9Cj66-64kwx9EH_GnqcIj0YdFJit0NCboffX

I also wanted to serve up Auras. It is much more diluted than OP's build, but also much cheaper IMO since everyone realizes how much better ES is than AR/EV/Life. The Carcass Jack was a nice piece for the EV/life based version.

The part that was a bummer was trying to get pub groups to tell you what they were running so you could swap out the added <element they're not using> on the totem. I also only ran 1 totem and Cleaved. If you have a dedicated group you run with, even if it's just the core of a pub group/map group, this would be awesome. I think I gave up on the EE part of it too early.
I thought of rolling char like this in new leagues, but they nerfed curses
They mainly nerfed curses for act bosses. As for map bosses, the nerf is only from 50% to 40% - not that much. It's the rework of center of the tree that changes everything a bit. After patch i currently run this build (never used conduit or equilibrium before patch too since i mostly play in random and equilibrium screws up when someone in party has any elemental dmg aura). The new "shaper" passive near scion is actually quite helpful. I now have combined 3.5% es regen per second. while it may seem like not much on paper, it's actually very helpful. I still run discipline/clarity/purity. While i now have smaller mana pool after all reservations, buffed clarity aura and new increased aura effect passives give me so much regen that i don't really need mana pool larger than for a single cast of totem. In addition, other people run less auras now, so your auras have a higher chance to be helpful.
IGN xobot_pentacurse
Is the skill tree still being worked with, there is 100+ unused points.
I will be using this as my respec.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info