Your Two Most Valuable Items: Post Them

found the soul taker in a lvl 71 temple map in anarchy... and saved enough to buy the kaoms. wanting to make a new build that uses my kaoms that is not face-to-face melee, as my blender fills that void in my heart. still trying to figure out/find an interesting one
"
Spokodude wrote:

found the soul taker in a lvl 71 temple map in anarchy... and saved enough to buy the kaoms. wanting to make a new build that uses my kaoms that is not face-to-face melee, as my blender fills that void in my heart. still trying to figure out/find an interesting one

Life based (maybe vaal pact) discharger / flameblaster.
IGN: Caessa_Undying - 4 FPS Immersive Rain 4 Lyfe!

Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/822740

Oneshotted myself right after i 6-linked Lioneye's on Promenade, same day as they introduced lightning thorns working vs ranged attacks :s (it was nerfed a few days later..)
spent 1 day playing trade game earned over 400exalt then spent 200ex on axe and 100ex on kaoms.
Last edited by thebossman on Jan 9, 2014, 9:25:36 PM
"
Caessa wrote:
"
Psyonix wrote:
I had one to spare, so i got this:

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Alpha's_Howl

Good rolling.

Word, I'm pretty stoked on it. What would one reckon it's worth now? More than 4 exalts?
"
Spokodude wrote:

If I had a legacy Kaom's what I would do is make one nasty EK or FP staff build. When I go back to HC I'll have enough to buy a new Kaom's, so I'll probably do it. Never will have a legacy though.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on Jan 9, 2014, 3:43:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info