[OSX] Unofficial Path of Exile port - 30/12/2018 status update

Hello, i started out by downloading the and i got to choose my character. It then said this: http://imgur.com/TrQGepF and i got told to try and download the other launcher which i did. Then i got told to try and use the other launcher and i did so. I then downloaded the v4.0.3. I changed the files in production_Config.ini and tried to launch the game. It immediately says this: http://imgur.com/hdnoz1I

Any suggestions? My specs is:
2.3 GHz Intel i5
4 GB DDR3
Intel HD Graphics 3000 (384 MB)
"
Mâedhros wrote:
Hello, i started out by downloading the and i got to choose my character. It then said this: http://imgur.com/TrQGepF and i got told to try and download the other launcher which i did. Then i got told to try and use the other launcher and i did so. I then downloaded the v4.0.3. I changed the files in production_Config.ini and tried to launch the game. It immediately says this: http://imgur.com/hdnoz1I

Any suggestions? My specs is:
2.3 GHz Intel i5
4 GB DDR3
Intel HD Graphics 3000 (384 MB)

System Requirements
Intel HD: OSX 10.7.5+
AMD: OSX 10.8.4+ (older use wrapper 4.0.3)
Nvidia: OSX 10.6.8+
GPU: any with 256MB ram (except intel GMA and ATI Radeon X1600) should be enough
RAM: 4GB
HDD: 6GB
Thanks so much for this port, this is awesome ! Also, apart from bugs on the text, it's working perfectly well for now :).
Hello. I would like to ask an important question.

I started PoE 2 weeks ago on my laptop via Steam. I log-in via steam.

I want to start PoE on my mac computer which has better specs.

Will this download let me log-in via steam or no? I have a lot of progress on my steam-login thing so I don't want to lose it :/

If not is there any way I can make my steam username a normal PoE account?
IGN:ItsSuperEffective
If an item is verified, it is still for sale :)
If I am offline and you have a ?, send me a PM and I will get back to you ASAP, thank you.
Last edited by opTical_iLLusion on Nov 7, 2013, 3:39:56 PM
Mouse does not work in game anymore. Disappears after one click in full screen and completely absent in windowed mode.

Anyone else have this issue?

I'm posting for my friend, so I don't have the specific specs.

EDIT: Solution to this problem found on pages 123 of this thread.
Last edited by chillywillster on Nov 7, 2013, 3:57:34 PM
Excellent work guys, finally the game is very playable even on lower end hardware. Having lots of fun =)

Tested on:

Mac Mini 2011
Intel Core i5 2.5GHz
4GB DDR3 Memory
AMD Radeon 6630M 256MB
128GB Solid State Drive
Mac OSX 10.9 Mavericks
Hey guys,

First off, thanks for the port! Only problem is my game (on lowest settings) still runs extremely slow and freezes/lags when there is a lot going on onscreen. Any performance settings that could help alleviate the 10s+ freeze spikes I am having? Kind of sucks to die and lose a lot of EXP because of FPS lag.

System specs:

Macbook Pro mid-2010
Inten Core i7 2.66GHz
8GB 1067MHz DDR3
NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M 512MB
500GB HDD
Mac OSX 10.9 Mavericks
hai.
Hi again.

I re-downloaded the v4.0.3 since i can't open the v4.1.1b, thinking that my version of PoE had a problem.
But, though it initially worked the first time i opened the game, with absolutely no problems, when i opened PoE a second time, like a hour after, it downloaded a new update, and then i got blocked again at the white screen. Just before the loading screen when the game opens.
When everything works fine, it only stays on this white screen a second or two when resolution changes, but here, it doesn't load, and when i set the game in small window, it messes up with the dashboard.

Mac book pro retina 2012
Processeor 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory 16 Go 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB
OS X 10.8.5.
"
bauer41s4 wrote:
Hey guys,

First off, thanks for the port! Only problem is my game (on lowest settings) still runs extremely slow and freezes/lags when there is a lot going on onscreen. Any performance settings that could help alleviate the 10s+ freeze spikes I am having? Kind of sucks to die and lose a lot of EXP because of FPS lag.

System specs:

Macbook Pro mid-2010
Inten Core i7 2.66GHz
8GB 1067MHz DDR3
NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M 512MB
500GB HDD
Mac OSX 10.9 Mavericks

I recently went back to this game and tried to run it on my macbook, I have the exact same problem as you and I have lower specs.
Do I uninstall just by deleting the .app file or are there any "left-overs" that I also have to delete?
Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info