[OSX] Unofficial Path of Exile port - 30/12/2018 status update

"
WUlf1337 wrote:
Hm, the mouse itself is working, but only the clicks are not registered. Also the game-window is rly small. perhaps its related with this?

Small game window? Have you tried fullscreen? That might have a slim chance correcting the mouse behaviour.

"
Warhaul wrote:
Hey I'm getting that "your pack file has become corrupted. currently the only way to fix this is to delete Content.ggpk and download it again by running the client." is my only option to re-download the port? I have the newest version at the moment.

No need to reinstall the port itself, if you get that "pack file has been corrupted" error message, then you'll need to trash Content.ggpk file. If you don't have a backup file to restore it then launch the game and it will redownload content files again.

"
This is the last error the game

RUNTIME ERROR!

Program: C:..

this aplication has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way (no shit!)
Please contact the application's support team for more information

So if someone can help

Sorry, but that doesn't tell much. Does crashing occur in certain areas or when you encounter for example certain monster(s)? If you check logs are those still same as the one you posted earlier?
Yes i guess are the same...
it doesn't happen something exact...

i start playing killin mobs go to town...and then during a fight or simply walkin in the map
it crashes

so its not something exact it just crashes or....the error window pop...

Bil S'abab the crimson king
hi, when i start up the game its fine until i decide to tab out of full screen (in this case to check skype) when i do this the game goes to the top left corner (not a small screen, just on the top left corner and not in full screen anymore). And i cant make it full screen again without restarting the game. this is a problem because some of the screen is hidden.

Also, I cant move it from the top left
"
krifFinn wrote:
No need to reinstall the port itself, if you get that "pack file has been corrupted" error message, then you'll need to trash Content.ggpk file. If you don't have a backup file to restore it then launch the game and it will redownload content files again.

Thanks, worked like a charm. appreciate it.
Hey,

Thanks for the great port and allowing me to play Path of Exile. Much appreciated and love it and love that you have put forth the effort to make a port. Just thought I would say that it runs well for me. However, when I get to certain points in the game (Upper Prison, Old Fields specifically so far) the game hud like to glitch in and out. Wondering if this is a known problem and sorry if this has already been posted, but from what I looked through I couldn't find anything. Any known solutions?

Thanks to Julian and thanks for any help guys!

Hi,

My PoE always has low FPS but after a few minutes of gameplay it drops even more to about 5fps, this is just crazy and completely unplayable. My Macbook Pro is old with a Nvidea 330m videocard but 5fps is really low even for my laptop. I have this since a week. Anybody know how I can improve the performance, even a little bit?

Thanks!
Thank you very much julus for the hard work im enjoying PoE on my mac even with all the graphic issues ^_^
"
ElloEllio wrote:
Hey,

Thanks for the great port and allowing me to play Path of Exile. Much appreciated and love it and love that you have put forth the effort to make a port. Just thought I would say that it runs well for me. However, when I get to certain points in the game (Upper Prison, Old Fields specifically so far) the game hud like to glitch in and out. Wondering if this is a known problem and sorry if this has already been posted, but from what I looked through I couldn't find anything. Any known solutions?

Can you post screenshots of those graphic bugs?

BTW: who the hell is Julian? ;)
Last edited by julus on Mar 11, 2013, 7:13:25 PM
"
julus wrote:
"
ElloEllio wrote:
Hey,

I wish I had dyslexia or something so I had an excuse for that one. Alas, I do not. Sorry julus! So after trying to take a screenshot for 30 minutes I have found that the glitch is not showing up in screenshots. Really perplexing... To specify, the glitch comes every 12-20 seconds for just a brief second.
"
ElloEllio wrote:
"
julus wrote:
"
ElloEllio wrote:
Hey,

I wish I had dyslexia or something so I had an excuse for that one. Alas, I do not. Sorry julus! So after trying to take a screenshot for 30 minutes I have found that the glitch is not showing up in screenshots. Really perplexing... To specify, the glitch comes every 12-20 seconds for just a brief second.

Try to record video (quicktime > file > new screen record) or something like that. If the glitch is shown in the record, you can pause it, take screenshot (no need to upload whole video), if the glitch is not visible - the problem is in GPU driver, nothing I can do here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info