They should just make 2 veteran timers!

Im sick of seeing all these single sign up and login players getting beta as I doubt most of them would provide any good feedback if at all. At least with vets you know they will play and participate in discussions.

Who are you trying to sell the game to? the guy who is only interested if its convenient for him or the guy who actually wants it?

from a beta standpoint, this would make more sense.
Legendary!
Last edited by LegendaryS on Aug 24, 2011, 4:50:33 PM
To be honest, I agree.

I don't see why not, usually "Veterans" are way more active than people who are selected in random.
I also agree... wait, who doesn't agree!?
"
Zom wrote:

"

Zom
Last Visited: 24 august 2011 16:06
Total Forum Posts: 283 (56.6 posts per day)

What The Hell...
Last edited by Hostile on Aug 24, 2011, 6:00:35 PM
"
Hostile wrote:
"
Zom wrote:

"

Zom
Last Visited: 24 august 2011 16:06
Total Forum Posts: 283 (56.6 posts per day)

What The Hell...

Postaholic, gieb key so I can leave the forums... oh wait... I would just end up in the beta forums :)

Hey zom give it a rest, your never gonna get into beta. You're trying to hard. Oh an a fuck face..

-D
The game is free they arent selling it to anyone.
Softcore(default) A quiet night at home with some lotion and some internet p0rn.

Hardcore a series of wild one night stands with any hot trashy girl you can find(no protection!)

One is safe and boring the other is adrenaline filled and exciting and might kill you!

Dont be safe and boring.
Last edited by LSUfootball on Aug 24, 2011, 6:30:10 PM
lol.. It makes me laugh that you joined exactly on 10th..
They should make a pro timer for pros
zom you are doing it wrong!

I'm studying this timer closely and I can ensure you that if you want to have any chance to get a key you need to get a 0 posts account with less than 3 min logged in.
Last edited by senoxat on Aug 24, 2011, 6:33:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info