Vaults of Atziri feedback

i did one with 3 other people.

it was soo funny.

we all went in naked and sped up destroying barrels by picking up the skills that dropped off the chests.

we didnt have the return of the 2 exalted that ppl sell it for, but it was a way better experience than anything else in regards to maps.

i recommend running the map and not even thinking about the potential return when selling it.
you get the chance to find it yourself once in your playing time so you better use it yourself
Bought this for 1 exalt, used 20 chisels and ran it.

These are the only items of value that I found

TWO Ephemeral Edges?!? I was so disappointed.

So how much did I lose? The Ephemerals seem to be worth 2~3 chaos each, and the Chernobog's 2 gcp? The rares probably add up to 2 gcp. After deducting 18 chisels (found 2 in the Vaults),
I lost about 8 gcps?

I don't even think I can manage to sell those uniques, the trade channel is so slow now.
so vaults of atziri will stay in my vault until they make it more appealing...
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Anyone who pays an exalt for this map should already understand that they will NOT get the return. Odds are anyway.

unique maps appear to drop pretty well. So just be patient and you can run one for free.
Standard Forever
Maybe crank up the iLvl of the loot to 77 to get some decent crafting gear?
Wow this map is still trapping players, well done, seriously =)
Since this map was released, it was crap, so if you drop one, SELL it, i've sell 2 of them for 5 exa each (months ago). Or try the lottery ;)
I found one today and despite of reading that it was really bad I decided to run it. I guess, I was just so bored of farming for weeks and not getting any upgrades to my mediocre gear, and also because Chris said recently that they wanted that more players could experience unique maps because they were so much fun (or something like that).

First 3-4 chests very empty, then the next one dropped one blue item. Then I distinctly smelled a stench of a scam. LOL I would say that every 4th chest or so was empty as 90% of pots. Only big chests spilled some yellow crap. In the end I ended up with another Vaults of Atziri map (I couldn't believe my luck! NOT!), some orbs and a low lvl crappy unique that nobody will want to buy for more than an alt. I would say, that altogether, the amount of the items was a half that I saw on youtube, right before running this map.

As you may have guessed, there won't be any second run of this unique misunderstanding called "Vaults of Atziri". This map should be called "Wastes of a Bum" or just plain "A Waste of Time" as it takes an hour to individually break hundreds of empty pots if you go there bare handed, plus the time for selling the garbage. I would have found and sold much more gear with my weak MF witch than during that hour.

I highly recommend this map to those who like to click really a lot and who like to operate a garbage disposal. Definitely, not recommended for players with carpal tunnel syndrome, or to those who want to have fun.
Last edited by Bhaya on Jul 19, 2013, 6:33:55 PM
Found two of these, one just today. I think they are fun (clicking on chests is always fun), but dont expect much. Got Wurms, wondertrap, unique Ledge map & a somewhat decent quiver. The previous time a Rathpith.

If you plan to buy this map, then dont pay more than 5 chaos :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jul 19, 2013, 7:13:01 PM
I just want to point out that on Anarchy League, Exiles can spawn in the Vault.

This means if you go in naked, you are boned.
"
morbo wrote:
If you plan to buy this map, then dont pay more than 5 chaos :)

Even considering my bad experience, I think that I would rather run this map myself again than to sell it for just for 5 chaos. The problem lies not really with the map itself, as the idea sounds good, but with a very inconsistent RNG in PoE.
Last edited by Bhaya on Jul 20, 2013, 1:51:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info