Vaults of Atziri feedback

"
Bhaya wrote:
I found one today and despite of reading that it was really bad I decided to run it. I guess, I was just so bored of farming for weeks and not getting any upgrades to my mediocre gear, and also because Chris said recently that they wanted that more players could experience unique maps because they were so much fun (or something like that).

First 3-4 chests very empty, then the next one dropped one blue item. Then I distinctly smelled a stench of a scam. LOL I would say that every 4th chest or so was empty as 90% of pots. Only big chests spilled some yellow crap. In the end I ended up with another Vaults of Atziri map (I couldn't believe my luck! NOT!), some orbs and a low lvl crappy unique that nobody will want to buy for more than an alt. I would say, that altogether, the amount of the items was a half that I saw on youtube, right before running this map.

As you may have guessed, there won't be any second run of this unique misunderstanding called "Vaults of Atziri". This map should be called "Wastes of a Bum" or just plain "A Waste of Time" as it takes an hour to individually break hundreds of empty pots if you go there bare handed, plus the time for selling the garbage. I would have found and sold much more gear with my weak MF witch than during that hour.

I highly recommend this map to those who like to click really a lot and who like to operate a garbage disposal. Definitely, not recommended for players with carpal tunnel syndrome, or to those who want to have fun.

plz tell me you didnt actually break each pot by hand

or plz tell me you did
"Dude he fucking said hotdog racist.

Like I can't even make this shit up." - gj

1.0.0 Forum Posters now have 50% less Critical Thinking skill per Patch
"
"
Bhaya wrote:
I found one today and despite of reading that it was really bad I decided to run it. I guess, I was just so bored of farming for weeks and not getting any upgrades to my mediocre gear, and also because Chris said recently that they wanted that more players could experience unique maps because they were so much fun (or something like that).

First 3-4 chests very empty, then the next one dropped one blue item. Then I distinctly smelled a stench of a scam. LOL I would say that every 4th chest or so was empty as 90% of pots. Only big chests spilled some yellow crap. In the end I ended up with another Vaults of Atziri map (I couldn't believe my luck! NOT!), some orbs and a low lvl crappy unique that nobody will want to buy for more than an alt. I would say, that altogether, the amount of the items was a half that I saw on youtube, right before running this map.

As you may have guessed, there won't be any second run of this unique misunderstanding called "Vaults of Atziri". This map should be called "Wastes of a Bum" or just plain "A Waste of Time" as it takes an hour to individually break hundreds of empty pots if you go there bare handed, plus the time for selling the garbage. I would have found and sold much more gear with my weak MF witch than during that hour.

I highly recommend this map to those who like to click really a lot and who like to operate a garbage disposal. Definitely, not recommended for players with carpal tunnel syndrome, or to those who want to have fun.

plz tell me you didnt actually break each pot by hand

or plz tell me you did

LOL
Came to see what the necro was all about.

I am disappoint. GG, dickhole. This is why we can't have nice things.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
I'm going to lol so hard if I get probated for calling this guy by his name XD
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info