Post your best find of the day!

"
generaldave wrote:

So, rarity obviously does not work. It, in fact, seems to reverse the effect and make it less likely to receive a unique item. I have 47 quantity and 241 rarity on my Sporker. We show rarity is broken. Does quantity actually work?

Either way, quantity/rarity or not, after 10 hours, something useful should drop.

Maybe you all just got trolled by GGG.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
My drops were pretty crappy the past few days so I felt I needed to sacrifice a few Rhoas to RNGesus. I had never farmed Terraces, Mud Flats or Fetid Pool, so I ended farming all three as I sent a few Rhoas to meet their maker. I found these:

I suppose I should be happy because they are uniques but they're useless to me because I don't ever see myself playing as a summoner.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
Last edited by fazlez1 on Sep 21, 2013, 6:45:03 PM
That was great:

I've been farming that belt for a week and finally it dropped.
+ some other uniques too, gonna keep them for my summoner.

Guess, this is how RNG works: be patient and be persistent.
Put on your red shoes and dance the blues.
I was so happy when I found this Dream Fragments today at docks because it is the most valueable item I had ever dropped...

... until I managed to find this beauty about 30 seconds later in the same instance from the next pack of rare monsters.

My finds of the day.
Hi.

IGN: Lady_Serena

Urge to Exalt rising!
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
IGN: Srslyagain
PM me bins on items I bid on if you have one.
Great 86% Mana Regen

Number 5

Nothing world beating but nice for leveling I guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info