Post your best find of the day!

"
Nephalim wrote:
dont think ive ever found 2 non trash uniques in 1 day and between 2 maps back to back no less

wowee

me jellee
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG

i got the 3 links but other than that its what i found UNid dry woods map
We tested it extensively

~340 phys dps not bad
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Any idea of value?
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
2 hour party race

Got lucky with the random rewards. I like those lovely hats.

Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Yesterday:

The armour dropped as a white with the colors that I wanted, but 4-linked. 5-linked it in 6 Fusings. Alched it and that's what I got. Could use more energy shield. Nice otherwise.

The Maligro's...After about 10 hours of farming in IIQ/IIR gears and not getting a single unique or another drop worth having, I gave up. Jumped on a different character to progress through Merciless act 3. Before finding the chic in Lost in Love quest, Maligro's dropped, with 0 IIQ/IIR. Almost makes me think I wasted my time making a dedicated magic find character.
SynTrSr - Trickster Soulrend/Bane
"
generaldave wrote:
Yesterday:

The armour dropped as a white with the colors that I wanted, but 4-linked. 5-linked it in 6 Fusings. Alched it and that's what I got. Could use more energy shield. Nice otherwise.

The Maligro's...After about 10 hours of farming in IIQ/IIR gears and not getting a single unique or another drop worth having, I gave up. Jumped on a different character to progress through Merciless act 3. Before finding the chic in Lost in Love quest, Maligro's dropped, with 0 IIQ/IIR. Almost makes me think I wasted my time making a dedicated magic find character.

I keep getting uniques on my character with 12% IIR
and nothing at all on my character with over 120%
"
Warhaul wrote:
"
generaldave wrote:
Yesterday:

I keep getting uniques on my character with 12% IIR
and nothing at all on my character with over 120%

So, rarity obviously does not work. It, in fact, seems to reverse the effect and make it less likely to receive a unique item. I have 47 quantity and 241 rarity on my Sporker. We show rarity is broken. Does quantity actually work?

Either way, quantity/rarity or not, after 10 hours, something useful should drop.
SynTrSr - Trickster Soulrend/Bane
Last edited by generaldave on Sep 21, 2013, 1:15:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info