Post your best find of the day!

Crafted these three last night, helmet took 12 horror essences and let me tell you a long ass time to farm them, overall happy with the results
I doubt it's worth 3ex but had someone whisper me within seconds offering just under 2ex worth of chaos for it.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!

3 or 400 fuse at the loreweave and 1 divine. 2 x pristine + prismatic at 2 rando dapper chests. pretty serviceable
@UnfairMonopoly

Ya 2 MotM (after never seeing 1 before), and got lucky with the gloves and annul'd off a low res to craft ias

Random drop from Shrine Piety. 500 pdps. Gonna have to think of an excuse to use it.

Fossil crafting and a yolo vaal
That's a lot more than 500 PDPS. That's 691.31

Get that think to 6 Link, and enjoy making a lot of Orbs off selling that thing.

Seriously, That thing is unbelievably good. Comparable weapons right now that are available for sale are ~100 - 130 Ex
"
shoju wrote:
That's a lot more than 500 PDPS. That's 691.31

Get that think to 6 Link, and enjoy making a lot of Orbs off selling that thing.

Seriously, That thing is unbelievably good. Comparable weapons right now that are available for sale are ~100 - 130 Ex

Nani?

(262 + 423) / 2 = 342 avg damage, times 1.46 attacks per sec = 500.05 pdps exactly.

Where did you get the remaining 200?
I scraped it with poe.trade based on the listing.

You're right. it's 500. Not sure what Poe.Trade was thinking.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info