Post your best find of the day!

POE is life. POE is ♥.
Got this from the Gorge boss, which is thematically rather appropriate:

Shame it's only 4 mods, I'm tempted to craft attack speed on it and yolo exalt, but it would probably just come up with 10-20 fire damage anyway.

drop this sweet from lab, any advise should i try to yolo exalt it or just master craft multimode with increased elemental damage prefix?
price tag just for fun.
"
Zweiwei wrote:

drop this sweet from lab, any advise should i try to yolo exalt it or just master craft multimode with increased elemental damage prefix?
price tag just for fun.

Your item already has 4 affixes, 2 prefixes, 2 suffixes.
Adding multimod adds another suffix, blocking the room for attack speed.
You gain NOTHING by multimodding here, in fact you loose DpS.

If you want to craft this, wipe the suffixes first, for another 2 Exa.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Sep 7, 2017, 3:34:42 AM
ran a couple of labs and boom!!

:D
d:-D*
"
Zweiwei wrote:

price tag just for fun.

Craft "prefixes cannot be changed" and chaos.

LOL

POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Sep 7, 2017, 6:49:15 PM
why don't we ever see "psychic wins lottery"?
Lucky 6L in just 17 fusings. RNG was with me yesterday.

"
mirage2k640 wrote:
Lucky 6L in just 17 fusings. RNG was with me yesterday.

I had never 6-linked an item in 4.5 years, up until a month ago when I linked my first chest piece (a Cospri's Will).

Yesterday I was offered a Nuro's Harp with 2 or 3 sockets, from a master. I 5-linked it with 1 jewellers thanks to a prophecy that I'd forgotten about, 6-socketed it with about 120 more, then 6-linked it with 2 fusings. I couldn't believe it.

I still can't get over this frustrating chest piece, which I found with fewer sockets and no quality:

The armour and evasion are hard to beat, but it has 6 affixes and without risking an annulment I don't think that there is any way to improve the useless affixes. Despite which, it's absolutely my best choice right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info