Post your best find of the day!

Ready for the life meta! :)
POE is life. POE is ♥.

last charge dreaming breach leaguestone and this happened. shaped colonnade.
It only took probably over six years to FINALLY get my first self-crafted 6L

of course it's not on the base that i would like but, Hell it's a 6L.

Within 15 minutes I'm running a leaguestone with magic and corrupted strongboxes and then these dropped

I know they're a crappy base but rngesus stroked my face, kissed me on the lips and then bought me flowers, after having me bent over the couch and donkey-punching me for years.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?

not sure if its worth going for 20/20 already 43 divines in
Creator
"
fazlez1 wrote:
It only took probably over six years to FINALLY get my first self-crafted 6L

of course it's not on the base that i would like but, Hell it's a 6L.

Within 15 minutes I'm running a leaguestone with magic and corrupted strongboxes and then these dropped

I know they're a crappy base but rngesus stroked my face, kissed me on the lips and then bought me flowers, after having me bent over the couch and donkey-punching me for years.

Damn was sounding all nice with flowers and kissing then things took an abrupt turn with the donkey punching 0_0
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
Damn was sounding all nice with flowers and kissing then things took an abrupt turn with the donkey punching 0_0
No, what i meant is: For over six years rngesus has been donkey punching me, and for 15 minutes I got flowers and kisses. Now that I finally got a 6L, I'm expecting to punched a lot harder and now I'm probably going to get spit on at the same time.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
how much is it?
"
Bearbarion wrote:

Ready for the life meta! :)

damn..too bad it's T2 life.
Rarity: Divination Card
The Aesthete
--------
Stack Size: 1/8
--------
Shavronne Item
--------
"Some see our mortal flesh as a limitation. I see it as an opportunity for vast, miraculous improvements."
- Shavronne of Umbra

Rarity: Divination Card
Abandoned Wealth
--------
Stack Size: 1/5
--------
3x Exalted Orb
--------
When the world burned, the greedy burned with it, while the clever left as paupers.

Not bad for today so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info