Post your best find of the day!

Account sharing is forbidden. Also, there are people who just play the fuck out of the game and do level multiple level 100 chars in weeks. Not my cup of tea, but some players legitimately pull it off.

And then there are players like Steyox, who has 10+ hardcore level 100 chars, all variations of the same build, and who once decided to level to 100 in Dried Lake. It took 33 days of in-game playtime.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
Account sharing is forbidden. Also, there are people who just play the fuck out of the game and do level multiple level 100 chars in weeks. Not my cup of tea, but some players legitimately pull it off.

And then there are players like Steyox, who has 10+ hardcore level 100 chars, all variations of the same build, and who once decided to level to 100 in Dried Lake. It took 33 days of in-game playtime.

OMG my idol Bars is here!
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Apr 26, 2017, 2:31:27 PM

Last two days of mapping :)

vaaled it yesterday, sadly the best drop out of 11 keys
Last edited by loardpcm on Apr 28, 2017, 2:34:45 AM
"
Deadpeng wrote:

What if it is a gaming clan that shares the same account just to make more success on a single account? I would totally do that but my only trustworthy friend does not share my ideals.

I've never particularly looked into it as I'm not going to be doing such a thing, but was under the impression that's bannable?
"
davidnn5 wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

What if it is a gaming clan that shares the same account just to make more success on a single account? I would totally do that but my only trustworthy friend does not share my ideals.

I've never particularly looked into it as I'm not going to be doing such a thing, but was under the impression that's bannable?

Read Bars reply to my question.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info