Post your best find of the day!

Today i get Crystal belt drop,then i go in my ho to craft him,and i think,is not bad,what do you think guys?

Last edited by Dejan_killer on Apr 22, 2017, 11:50:55 AM
"
Dejan_killer wrote:
Today i get Crystal belt drop,then i go in my ho to craft him,and i think,is not bad,what do you think guys?

It would be worth a lot but the flask life recovery kind of brings down the value.

4th this league.

3rd key this league.

First ever.

Kaom's themed day! Hooray! ;)
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Rarity: RareFoe TorcChrysalis Talisman--------Requirements:Level: 61--------Item Level: 81--------Talisman Tier: 1--------27% increased Spell Damage--------8% increased Cast Speed+38% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier+44 to maximum Energy Shield22% increased maximum Energy Shield+40% to Cold Resistance--------The world of the First Ones is harsh;We struggle on our bellies to survive.But that which imprisons us also changes usAnd soon we will emerge anew.- The Wolven King--------Corrupted
"
matt29234 wrote:

another one

I have to be honest. I was going to bitch that you got "another one", having only 23 challenges completed. Then I checked your chars and realised you are on your way to having your 5th lvl 100 this league.

Continue on. Nothing to see here.
->
:)
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
3 maps in a row got 3 Diviner's Strongboxes.
Mostly useless, but these too
"
ClickHitBoom wrote:
"
matt29234 wrote:

another one

I have to be honest. I was going to bitch that you got "another one", having only 23 challenges completed. Then I checked your chars and realised you are on your way to having your 5th lvl 100 this league.

Something to see here tbh. Ok, guy plays the same character over and over (not insane, despite the definition?)...

But someone levels 5 level 100s in approx 2 months in a temp league? Let's be conservative and say that's 3k maps per level 100; 15k maps. That's about 6 maps per hour for the entire 2 months But.... Let's be more conservative and say you have to sleep for 8 hours. We're then looking 14 maps per waking hour.

Let's take out levelling for your 5 characters so 10 hours apiece... Suddenly we're looking at 20+ maps per hour over 2 months without fail.

Actually, fuck it. This seems pretty fucking unlikely given people eat, crap, sleep, occasionally see the outside, buy food, eat food, etc etc.
"
davidnn5 wrote:
"
ClickHitBoom wrote:
"
matt29234 wrote:

another one

Something to see here tbh. Ok, guy plays the same character over and over (not insane, despite the definition?)...

But someone levels 5 level 100s in approx 2 months in a temp league? Let's be conservative and say that's 3k maps per level 100; 15k maps. That's about 6 maps per hour for the entire 2 months But.... Let's be more conservative and say you have to sleep for 8 hours. We're then looking 14 maps per waking hour.

Let's take out levelling for your 5 characters so 10 hours apiece... Suddenly we're looking at 20+ maps per hour over 2 months without fail.

Actually, fuck it. This seems pretty fucking unlikely given people eat, crap, sleep, occasionally see the outside, buy food, eat food, etc etc.

What if it is a gaming clan that shares the same account just to make more success on a single account? I would totally do that but my only trustworthy friend does not share my ideals.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info