Post your best find of the day!

True story: I've been getting ready for my first Uber Atziri run but only had two Mortal Grief pieces. Went and bought the other two cheaper ones, and was about to buy a Mortal Hope for the going rate then decided I wanted to wait another day to think it over as I'm not exactly swimming in exalts. So instead I paid 7 chaos for a Sacrifice at Midnight piece so I could do another regular Atziri run for practice. Why the hell not, right?

As I started the map I said to myself: "You know, it would be pretty sweet if a Mortal Hope dropped!"

And after taking out Atziri...it seems Rngesus was listening:

Made my day for sure. Now I have no excuse to enter the Alluring Abyss, lol. :D

only worth 30c (lowest price) on poe trade which seems weird but whatever, im not selling anyway... ive had this and a mirror drop this league and 6Ld two things; found a few exalted orbs... what a ride..
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"

only worth 30c (lowest price) on poe trade which seems weird but whatever, im not selling anyway... ive had this and a mirror drop this league and 6Ld two things; found a few exalted orbs... what a ride..

I have followed your build guide, still havent found a mirror or fishing rod. What am I doing wrong?

this is just ridiculously good, for Act 1 Normal.
everything just drops in one hit.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
johnKeys wrote:

this is just ridiculously good, for Act 1 Normal.
everything just drops in one hit.

GG
POE is life. POE is ♥.

Was late to race, both dropped in a1. Good stuff.

€: And gone due to race being restarted. That's life for me.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Aug 12, 2016, 9:06:09 PM

Dropped in Underground Sea Map. Noice :)

Also not too bad.
Last edited by Aldora_the_Summoner on Aug 14, 2016, 4:35:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info