Post your best find of the day!

Bought from Elreon. Possibly the best rare I've ever seen sold by a master.
That is a sweet Sceptre...!

I found this stuff in a Lv 77 Zana Daily with very weak mods...it all just dropped like Rngesus tipped back a few pints and forgot that he usually hates me...and I wasn't even wearing my MF gear:

It's mostly vendor trash except the Div Card...but then I found this little beauty in Cruel Dried Lake in the new league:

Damn nice amulet when starting over with nothing...2 Suffixes, 2 Prefixes...hmm...what to craft...what to craft...
Past 4-5 days

dropped and after 1 hour in my stash i started throw jewellers at it... after 553 jewellers i hit the 6s.

41 Fuse later the 6l :)

atm best 2hd Sword in PSC - atleast what i could find via poe.trade

*there goes my luck for rest of the league :P *

Now i think about to mastercraft a bit more, i could end with + weapon range and attack speed. No idea if it's worth the cost.
Last edited by Strom_2167 on Jun 7, 2016, 10:59:05 PM
Ah, that feeling when you loot exatly the item you wanted for your build...

No socketing & linking frustration either:
Unavailable

For some reason Carcasses are 2exa on poe.trade this league, from 5-10c in previous leagues...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Dropped my first exa this league!

Nothing Special, aside of fact, that it dropped from Mercilles Merveil.... :D
shit thats a nice dagger ! :D fuck the lightning res tho , if not for it you could have crafted crit chance for COC or multi for spellcast
For me, that's the best rare item from act boss ever. I was fulfilling a prophecy for golden elementals, so merveil kill was a nice bonus. That beauty was almost accidnetally sold to vendor as trash... Didn't expect something valuable from act 1 merciless boss :D
to me prophecy quests feel like running errands and not rewarding enough so thats definitely a nice compensation

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info