Post your best find of the day!

Instead of maps I grind thru my stash/stash chars, to complete some basic caster gear. I'm still not sure if I could send her like this to merciless core etc. (Not to mention that she's yet to exist)
to_keep_post_tidy

I discovered large amounts of fairly sufficient bows and quivers, so if any1 wants to start ranger for first time, I can give a hand. Phys and Ele.

edit: here goes proper (kinda) drop at last:

Spoiler

Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on May 25, 2016, 10:28:41 AM
( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)

Something is going on...

If we can pick I want gg ele thicket or phys harbringer (or (gg)*g death bow for leveling)

edit:

gg giveaway boots with tidy mods. OCD viable:

This one is actually nice:

Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on May 26, 2016, 1:57:49 AM
Thanks Keepers of the Trove!

All item lvl 76 - sweet!
Last edited by Aldora_the_Summoner on May 26, 2016, 8:46:13 AM

hmm
@UnfairMonopoly
Maybe this is the best hour that i ever had.
Just, no words for that

First:

I was thinking in buy A LOT of gloves to try, before that, I try in my one, and BAM

Second:

Just throw 3 fusings on it, and I got a stun for 10 min in my chair looking to what I've done.
I don't know how many exalts I made right now, I'm going to bed, good night guys
Hit 99, had some Hopes lying around.

Never Mitts though. Some day.

Just blew all my fuses trying to 6L... but then again what else am I going to use them on ^^
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Not a drop but still happy, especially since I have a use for it:

Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

Nice elemental sword :) Can still craft IAS on it so, yay! A shame that it's still out DPS'd by Hyaon's Fury but maybe the slightly better base crit, plus that accuracy will be a better outcome.

Nice little amulet...not GG or anything...but worth saving for a future build. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info