Post your best find of the day!

Random 6L drop in a T10 map

I thought I took screenshots all this time but turns out I didn't. Had my first loot explosion from a unid rare pit map with tormented spirit just before the boss fight!!! Loot was off the screen. Map was 120 quantity, 50 rarity and I have 20q 190iir.

Dropped these:

Over the moon considering the potential nerf to Consuming Dark and missing out on buying one when they were ~1ex. Let's hope nerf isn't retrospective! Bloody decent roll as well!

Better than the last one...lol.

Got this after deciding to empty out my tab full of Agate Amulets and finally trying the Zana mod. Got some decent rares and almost crapped my britches when I heard the Achievement sound...yay Voll's...umm...no...dammit. I guess it covered the mod price and I always wanted one of these...but...all I can say is...poop. Poop! :D

had a West in my stash so I bought the others and ran the map. just in time.

Last edited by HumDaBum on Feb 20, 2018, 11:13:32 PM

New ascendancy item that is interesting :)
Best find was a pair of Maligaros offered by Perandus... in Normal Lunaris when I had about 180 coins and he wanted 680 or so. Waaaaaahhhhh :(
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

The cheapest one that comes close to it listed in Standard right now is 5 ex.

This is the most valuable thing I have ever found. I had a 79 Marauder on Perandus and found a very nice 68% Andvarius. Decided to buy up what I could for MF gear. Spent 30 chaos total and put it on my Marauder turning him into a 1 handed earthquaker. Dropped his dps from 20k to 6k but his health, armor and resists are surprisingly still quite good.

Ended up with 26 IIQ and 251 IIR. Once I get my chest 5-linked I'll be able to add in the IIR gem for a nice boost.

I didn't expect such an easy switch to MF without having to level another char or respec my tree. And that quiver more than pays for it all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info